Invictus Decides to Midweek - Ft. SK/XL/BP

Pun

gz on action

As for Fallen being apparently MIA, don't know why you are brown sticky stuff talking tbh. You're all lvls 70s, we are mainly 50s. Training up atm to hit you more often.

btw excel is brown sticky stuffttttttttttttt

i don't see how its talking brown sticky stuff all we said in the topic is that u was MIA? 

@ i told u i would do it

4bebc37c6a96fa419265cc56a37a7f3f.png

Tbf if you saw my PoV it was 133min vid 20 min not at login screen ddosed to hell so idk but that all started after your ts but tonight's pic line j. Auto correct Tao words might my make sense but tonight's PoV after a he club in brum I'm now having fun and tonic with my best mate what about you bro

Edit why does some potato masher guy want to fuck me in ass all time I said no bro I am by into that I am straight I am Methodist Christian if out into that that is cool but that my me not cool ok

Tbf if you saw my PoV it was 133min vid 20 min not at login screen ddosed to hell so idk but that all started after your ts but tonight's pic line j. Auto correct Tao words might my make sense but tonight's PoV after a he club in brum I'm now having fun and tonic with my best mate what about you bro

Edit why does some potato masher guy want to fuck me in ass all time I said no bro I am by into that I am straight I am Methodist Christian if out into that that is cool but that my me not cool ok

@@Indi is just hungry for dat ass

wtf did u just say

tf u say? 

goodjob on your trip looked fun.

ty fam

@@Indi is just hungry for dat ass

Well you need to tell him to slow down in this brown sticky stuff f he up me and my mate can come sharkbrew ts and sing Macarena but only if he don't like me potato masher brown sticky stuff again because roast time e asking to eat my ass hole out but I am no I to that I am Christian and straight whoever I respect potato mashers so that is cool but my ads is for shutting okay

Well you need to tell him to slow down in this brown sticky stuff f he up me and my mate can come sharkbrew ts and sing Macarena but only if he don't like me potato masher brown sticky stuff again because roast time e asking to eat my ass hole out but I am no I to that I am Christian and straight whoever I respect potato mashers so that is cool but my ads is for shutting okay

all i got out of that was u eating some dudes asshole. r u drunk?

wow our scim pushes really gave you brain damage today, ehh?

wow our scim pushes really gave you brain damage today, ehh?

I was ddosed most game ha at one point all j visible like ghosts an arrows fly and I die it 3-an here me an mate listen to shaggy and we finishing night with some damson gin and tonic but I heard probably good fight but I ddosed to hell I wake up in pun ridge and something happen bout regroup me not sure

l0l bruh if u lit get off sharkbrew and have fun

I have fun I show my friend this I need to do you want to sharkbrew team speak he do grey nacre a very well

I was ddosed most game ha at one point all j visible like ghosts an arrows fly and I die it 3-an here me an mate listen to shaggy and we finishing night with some damson gin and tonic but I heard probably good fight but I ddosed to hell I wake up in pun ridge and something happen bout regroup me not sure

I have fun I show my friend this I need to do you want to sharkbrew team speak he do grey nacre a very well

Invictus did this to you. Poor guy became broccolied. IV wins again

l0l

Don't you lol cuz u more broccolied than me and I know broccolied cuz I am in pretty broccolied mood but hat is cool cuz e both broccolied together now Dave do not relive to my karaoke message so maybe you down but my mate Irish George just left to go home so we can't hey Macarena duet s down to you what song you want but I go bed soon

Don't you lol cuz u more broccolied than me and I know broccolied cuz I am in pretty broccolied mood but hat is cool cuz e both broccolied together now Dave do not relive to my karaoke message so maybe you down but my mate Irish George just left to go home so we can't hey Macarena duet s down to you what song you want but I go bed soon

????????????? go to bed or get off the brew

SK members have PTSD from the beating we gave them today, holy brown sticky stuff..

Like okay out keyboard warrior but something like that to make a joke out of lot ducking cool

????????????? go to bed or get off the brew

I turn PC on in bit and fucking kronor me now we karaoke cattle

SK members have PTSD from the beating we gave them today, holy brown sticky stuff..

confirmed l0l them scims was OP