What happens when Shitpact prep

The Big Show

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, well you're a real alias and we still don't know who the fuck you are. 

Don't try to hype up your ded clan with an old topic pretty sure the first 2 preps were when they were an lpc , nothing to be proud of

and lastly you can't forget your prep record to us (Imperial) 7-1 l000000l

Rage ded main clan

posting garbage from a month ago to try and stay relevant like anyone asked anyway

Basically sums it up.

It is actually quite embarrassing someone would take their time in making this. Makes Rage look broccolied, obsessed and irrelevant.

Go back to being obsessed with your little minigame.

Basically sums it up.

It is actually quite embarrassing someone would take their time in making this. Makes Rage look broccolied, obsessed and irrelevant.

Go back to being obsessed with your little minigame.

who the fuck gets embarrassed about a video game weirdo. Maybe your brown sticky stuff clan?

I agree you're 1-7 to Imperial l00000l was ez 

Imp #1

Hugging singles half the trip holding hands with other clans while getting bullied in singles throughout the trip, while not even being in the top 3 pulling MPC clans doesn't make you #1 Silly.

who the fuck gets embarrassed about a video game weirdo. Maybe your brown sticky stuff clan?

When you have to go a month back to be relevant I'd be embarrased. When you actually take away of your time to make a thread having to search a month back for the videos of a video game I'd be embarrased as well.

Not sure why you quote me with a fake alias, either quote me with your real alias or quote me for no response. I do not quote unrespected people much.