SK's Sunday Trip ft XL, IV, Fallen

Aaronn

You are infact very lucky that our one vidder got ddosd all trip by your sad clan and two our other vidder had to leave for a HPC trip im pretty sure he got some footage of us brown sticky stuffting all over you though.

dont blame us for ddosing kid, jezus prob poured his milk over his pc and fucked up.

il be waiting for ur other POV, show us a good fight back 2 back where you clear us and il say Gf.

Iv hiding away with all there 70+ combat non lpc accounts. Your the cancer of this scene i respect xl more than you kiddies

Not only claiming to be lpc but also dossing our vidder everytime we fight you haha.

Good brown sticky stuff HIV

Iv hiding away with all there 70+ combat non lpc accounts. Your the cancer of this scene i respect xl more than you kiddies

Not only claiming to be lpc but also dossing our vidder everytime we fight you haha.

dont blame us for ddosing kid, jezus prob poured his milk over his pc and fucked up.

il be waiting for ur other POV, show us a good fight back 2 back where you clear us and il say Gf.

Lol he poured milk over his PC when IV hit us.. of course, Even if the little footage we have due to you ddosing him you can see your clan running singles from us loool

your far from #1 gj on getting bullied all day with fallen 

we killed your clan :P

No word of a lie it happened the day after you invited me to your Teamspeak. As in description of video, i'll be changing internet providers soon as Virgin Media won't change my IP they want me to upgrade instead. You can speak to your council about my daily DDOS's he states it's not you guys, however I have my doubts to coincidental to all start since going into your TS. And usually only on days you guys come out.

I noticed Jezuz they have tagged me a few times in their topic just to try boost a post count lool sad as fk asking for a prep and brown sticky stuff yet ive said x100 we will prep them with 70cb no overs...stay scared lmao

What is also hilarious they're pretty much the only clan who says their LPC non-bias claim there right? I'll admit i've seen a few lpc chars in their fall ins, lets give them the 1/4 LPC 3/4 MPC title. #MPCDENIAL

I would be to if my clan and its back up dancers were rushed to singles

Lol @@Bowsz @@Tang0ed tagging me to bump their views

What is also hilarious they're pretty much the only clan who says their LPC non-bias claim there right? I'll admit i've seen a few lpc chars in their fall ins, lets give them the 1/4 LPC 3/4 MPC title. #MPCDENIAL

LOOOOOOL