Fallen Midweek Action Ft Atrocity & xL

Chalu

R8txFaW.png

We heard Atrocity was going out to fight xL with 35.

We quickly massed up 25 later peaking at 29 to hit it.

With xL and Atrocity teaming on crashers gave us an actual fight. but atrocity took a 30 minute rg at fountain so we log out and took the W

ovnOi9Y.png

Shout Outs:

@ for giving a Doom brown sticky stuffter Leader and Tom finally realizing he's brown sticky stuff and stepping down.

@xL not much to say but you're fucking garbo

ovnOi9Y.png

Video:

Chalu's POV:

ovnOi9Y.png

lmfao the propaganda is real lil brown sticky stuffters ended when we actually got a fully mass cuz u cant fight matched always need that +10 huh

tfw we walked around the wild like 4 times before you got massed.   People left your trip after we fought you/xl south of hills, was fun much easy

lmfao for all you thinking im stepping to Founder is cuz u think ur bullying me ur dumb mate im going off to university unlike u indian fucks in fallen I got school to finish @@Chalu @ @@smells hows sniffing blktigers ass must smell like curry huh? sucks to have a nose bigger then his dick lmfao

U okay? Sucks your clans never go anywhere. Relax loser

lmfao for all you thinking im stepping to Founder is cuz u think ur bullying me ur dumb mate im going off to university unlike u indian fucks in fallen I got school to finish @@Chalu @ @@smells hows sniffing blktigers ass must smell like curry huh? sucks to have a nose bigger then his dick lmfao

tldr: my clan fucking sucks so much it makes me mad and I have to make fun of other clans to hide how much my clan gets bullied

College so hard omg i cant do this anymore

You're right, his nose is bigger than his dick. I like it doe