EoP takes #1 p2p

MOTHER EOP

i bullied you out of fi after i made ur clan pull 25 and then u came crawling back from foe and now u cry about not getting ur rank back in Fi lmfao plz stfu u freak

How can you bully anyone with that mullet haircut from your inbred mother and massive pizza acne on your face. You're in no position to talk as the punching bag in EOP confirmed by many of my sources. Stfu you white trash desperately wishing you were born black you wigger lmfao. Continue on, this isn't your battle "3.9 GPA Sudo and me" broccoli. 

How can you bully anyone with that mullet haircut from your inbred mother and massive pizza acne on your face. You're in no position to talk as the punching bag in EOP confirmed by many of my sources. Stfu you white trash desperately wishing you were born black you wigger lmfao. Continue on, this isn't your battle "3.9 GPA Sudo and me" broccoli. 

loooooooooooooooool jojo got fuuuuucked! sit the fuck down son ggnormgf

Wow i really did trigger you lmfao. 

Lets point out a few things

1. I bullied Fi while you were slaving for council so hard  that i made them pull 25 forcing you to leave and go to foe, after Fi pulls 35 again, you come crawling back and cry about not getting your rank bank. (if u need pics let me know)

2. Whilst in Fo, you were bullied and so disliked that u were forced to stop using sharkbrew and went completely quiet for 2 months, after which you crawled back to Fi. 

3.  One of your family members got doxed and i'll just leave it taht cuz i'd prefer not to get banned. 

4. Girlfriend irl EWWW LMFAO

5. I have a 3.9 GPA and i'm actually going places in life

6. The things you try to flame me for are all false and genuinely poor banter.

You will forever be my slave and i will forever own you lmfao. Stay slaving in your dead clan Fi and stay having a brown sticky stuff irl life lmfao. 

Wow i really did trigger you lmfao. 

Lets point out a few things

1. I bullied Fi while you were slaving for council so hard  that i made them pull 25 forcing you to leave and go to foe, after Fi pulls 35 again, you come crawling back and cry about not getting your rank bank. (if u need pics let me know)

2. Whilst in Fo, you were bullied and so disliked that u were forced to stop using sharkbrew and went completely quiet for 2 months, after which you crawled back to Fi. 

3.  One of your family members got doxed and i'll just leave it taht cuz i'd prefer not to get banned. 

4. Girlfriend irl EWWW LMFAO

5. I have a 3.9 GPA and i'm actually going places in life

6. The things you try to flame me for are all false and genuinely poor banter.

You will forever be my slave and i will forever own you lmfao. Stay slaving in your dead clan Fi and stay having a brown sticky stuff irl life lmfao. 

Why do you deny your ugly ass IRL when you've made topics about getting rid of your mullet haircut l0l?

You are a frail white boy with pizza face acne (pm me for your own irl pics btw) that attemps to act black living in Chicago yet you won't meet up with @@Paddy, a mall cop LOL

You claim to have a 3.9 GPA at a community college but don't even know the smallest difference between "Sudo and me" & "Sudo and I" moron l0l.

> Flaming someone's GF when you're a single virgin in 2k16 at 23.

I stated facts about your pathetic excuse for an IRL and you claim their all false yet MANY eop members confirmed all of this with me l0l

Just stop lmfa0

Why do you deny your ugly ass IRL when you've made topics about getting rid of your mullet haircut l0l?

You are a frail white boy with pizza face acne (pm me for your own irl pics btw) that attemps to act black living in Chicago yet you won't meet up with @@Paddy, a mall cop LOL

You claim to have a 3.9 GPA at a community college but don't even know the smallest difference between "Sudo and me" & "Sudo and I" moron l0l.

> Flaming someone's GF when you're a single virgin in 2k16 at 23.

I stated facts about your pathetic excuse for an IRL and you claim their all false yet MANY eop members confirmed all of this with me l0l

Just stop lmfa0

You are legit so justin beiber lmfao.

I legit broke you into making you make things up to make yourself feel better about your own irl LMFAO. I actually post my IRL on forums because i know I'm good looking. Your sister agreed with me when we were messaging over facebook LMFAOOOOOOO

Kiss my 3.9 GPA and kiss my good genetics.

Edit: we've all seen what ur gf looks like irl dont think i need to say much about that. 

You are legit so justin beiber lmfao.

I legit broke you into making you make things up to make yourself feel better about your own irl LMFAO. I actually post my IRL on forums because i know I'm good looking. Your sister agreed with me when we were messaging over facebook LMFAOOOOOOO

Kiss my 3.9 GPA and kiss my good genetics.

Edit: we've all seen what ur gf looks like irl dont think i need to say much about that. 

Ignoring all my facts won't help your case any further. You do have a lot of acne, you do have an inbred mullet from your inbred mother.

You "claim" to have a 3.9 GPA but do not know simple "Sudo and me" & "Sudo and I"

You're afraid to meet up IRL with someone in your area who is a mall cop but talk brown sticky stuff online just like every other keyboard warrior virgin who is all talk.

It's justin beiber you think you get messages with that acne l0l

no one would kiss that greasy face you wigger LOL

> talking about someone's gf when you don't have one yourself and still have never been in wet pussy l0l

I'm making up "lies" lol V

NU0TekM.png

^ Proof you're the punching bag of EOP you ugly ass broccoli

Ignoring all my facts won't help your case any further. You do have a lot of acne, you do have an inbred mullet from your inbred mother.

You "claim" to have a 3.9 GPA but do not know simple "Sudo and me" & "Sudo and I"

You're afraid to meet up IRL with someone in your area who is a mall cop but talk brown sticky stuff online just like every other keyboard warrior virgin who is all talk.

> talking about someone's gf when you don't have one yourself and still have never been in wet pussy l0l

NU0TekM.png

that's banter, crons wasnt srs lmao.

Jojo is a nice looking man

NU0TekM.png

Doesn't surprise me that you would actually take picture as being serious but then again you're in fi so it shouldn't be surprising. 

At the end of the day my friend, my irl life is better than yours.

> 3.9 GPA at an actual university (you dont go to school dead weight spastic lmfao)

> Clear face no acne

> 6 foot 3 175 pounds perfect genetics (see my irl on eop forums)

> Dont get bullied into leaving a clan that i slaved council for (Kinda like how u did)

Keep trying tho, my life is infinitely better than yours.

EDIT: your gf is legit ugly im not trolling and we acutally face book messaged back and forth how do u feel u fucking freak lmfao. 

Doesn't surprise me that you would actually take picture as being serious but then again you're in fi so it shouldn't be surprising.

At the end of the day my friend, my irl life is better than yours.

> 3.9 GPA at an actual university (you dont go to school dead weight spastic lmfao)

> Clear face no acne

> 6 foot 3 175 pounds perfect genetics (see my irl on eop forums)

> Dont get bullied into leaving a clan that i slaved council for (Kinda like how u did)

Keep trying tho, my life is infinitely better than yours.

EDIT: your gf is legit ugly im not trolling and we acutally face book messaged back and forth how do u feel u fucking freak lmfao.

6 ft 3 and 175 pds lmao get some meat on them arms boy u slacking twig

Lmao at Halloween sticking up for his dead clan that he betrayed for foc. Your clan doesn't even try anymore so why should you? Just shut the fuck up already and conine being bullied by EoP cause face it, there's nothing you or your brown sticky stuff clan can do about it buddy. Unless you follow the rest of them and join EoP but we don't want yo ugly ass anyways.