Gucci mane killed and replaced with a government clone

Kenan N Kel

Since being released from prison Gucci Mane has been changed man. Literally a changed man, he’s lost a ton of weight, has become a Game of Thrones fan, is a one woman man and is even talking with a different accent that can be heard on his snap chat and instagram pages.

While Gucci Mane was serving his prison sentence he was reportedly stabbed by a cellmate. We were told that he survived the stabbing, cellmates who want to remain anonymous are now saying he in fact died in prison after being stabbed.

Rapper Lil Boosie and B.O.B aren’t sure the Gucci Mane who was recently released form prison is indeed the real Gucci Mane they believe the man who is active on social media is indeed a clone created by the Illuminati to keep the cash flow coming in and is controlled by the Illuminati.

Rapper Lil Boosie says “That’s not the real Gucci Mane†After seeing Atlanta Welcome home Show at Mansion

This brings up further questions of course, like can they clone humans and are they cloning people. This too, doesn’t take too much research to realize of course they can and they do clone humans. They can clone them from birth or they can make synthetic clones in a matter of months. This clone that is acting as Gucci now is a total sell-out, Educated, who drinks Starbucks every morning wearing brand name shade.

God damn, you are fucking broccolied lol. 
What do you think prisons do to people? Of course he lost weight, he was in prison. Accent? LOL, he's not on drugs anymore. He use to be on pills, lean an smoking heavy. No brown sticky stuff he sounds differently. Oh and let me guess, you're going to throw the comment that he has facial hair now? Gee, I didn't know men grew facial hair. 

Just stick to anime, you dumbfuck. 

God damn, you are fucking broccolied lol. 

What do you think prisons do to people? Of course he lost weight, he was in prison. Accent? LOL, he's not on drugs anymore. He use to be on pills, lean an smoking heavy. No brown sticky stuff he sounds differently. Oh and let me guess, you're going to throw the comment that he has facial hair now? Gee, I didn't know men grew facial hair. 

Just stick to anime, you dumbfuck. 

this. but without the flames