Real Reason why Impact closed

Flex

KUSH CHEZ WEED JEENYO PONY VITO RIVEN

i don't see your name there tough guy

i wasnt there, but honestly flex theirs a reason why jail took ponys side over you guys was because their was proof  we both know that Jail wouldn't have made a decision about what happened for something that's not true. Come on guys, jail is a wise person and he wouldn't have backed up pony if their wasn't anything to back him up on.

i wasnt there, but honestly flex theirs a reason why jail took ponys side over you guys was because their was proof  we both know that Jail wouldn't have made a decision about what happened for something that's not true. Come on guys, jail is a wise person and he wouldn't have backed up pony if their wasn't anything to back him up on.

then why is Pony claming he split with you when you weren't there.

is he saying he paid you to so you can defend him? im asking @@Pony to show the proof and btw @@Tannie didn't leave Impact over an ags if you're really interested in knowing why pm him 

then why is Pony claming he split with you when you weren't there.

is he saying he paid you to so you can defend him? im asking @@Pony to show the proof and btw @@Tannie didn't leave Impact over an ags if you're really interested in knowing why pm him 

he left because Jail handled the situation the way Tannie didn't like, Weed got banned off TS immediately without actually having a conversation with him. 

Since I'm tagged in the post. Putting everything aside that happened though out the clan it was fun while it lasted and I have nothing bad to say about the members of Impact.

couldn't have said it better, i loved impact and i had fun while i was there, nothing bad to say about any of the members, you guys were loyal as fuck and fun to clan with

It's a clan jail lead of course it was going to implode and close lol.

Gl to the impact members finding new homes.

Olympus-Rs.com - apps are open xox

nty I feel bad for any Impact members that plan on joining Olympiss or Rage 

prob force them to get addy  as we were the master 1-20 def race :)

nty I feel bad for any Impact members that plan on joining Olympiss or Rage

prob force them to get addy as we were the master 1-20 def race :)

No-one will get forced to get addy, they'll get forced to get rune :)

#internationalmainday #trainamain

Come check Olympus-Rs.com apps are open bro I know you'll love it :)