Fallen | Sunday Trip vs Everyone |

Chalu

they want to flame you because of your reject comments

but yeah fallen is brown sticky stuff as well

Who are you again?

I am literally more active than you in Rage Ts lmao. Oh wait, your a fake account nevermind.

Keep being obsessed though. Giving me some +1 Pcs.

Who are you again?

I am literally more active than you in Rage Ts lmao. Oh wait, your a fake account nevermind.

Keep being obsessed though. Giving me some +1 Pcs.

BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???

I might speak to my co lead, see if he wants to reopen to close Fallen/indictus.

Nice, I remember fighting PoP back in the day pre-EOC. I know you guys were open again for some time but I was away of clanning during that period.

Good luck if you guys do decide on reopening.

I might speak to my co lead, see if he wants to reopen to close Fallen/indictus.

see the thing is LPC was filled with only SK/IV/XL(when honor wasnt having wheelchair issues). and we open up and clans like SF reopen as an LPC, Atrocity opened, new clan Psych is opening, EV opened, TLH opened and FS has started having more pulls than they normally do to wear our capes and snipe us on trips, so all things aside closing us is unlikely considering we have brought life back to the LPC scene.