LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Niblet

Depends how you define action. Alot of the time I see very short fights or cuts when the clan starts loosing or another crashed. Also said 15-30 minutes not 15 minutes maximum. Alright so breakdown of your recent aftermaths on sharkbrew:

• Saturday trip (03 September) the mean video length is like 7 (max 8) and the first fight gets crashed almost immediately and both clans head to singles. The second fight is hunting like 30 FI getting hunted by 70 Sup in a ladder climb minigame.. Not sure why you always revolve your events around FI all the time. You could have just as easily fought EOP and CP..
  • Sunday trip (04 September) the mean video length is like 3.8 (max 6). The highlight of your trip was once again with FI. You entered the EOP vs. FOE fight with 40 and tele'd out with 25 and they both had around 35 and kept fighting for some more time (I was there). But you see all clans remain positioned waiting for one to make the move, until that, you can go get a coffee, a pizza etc. its not like you'll miss anything.
  • Sunday trip (08 August) mean vid length 7.53 (max like 10).
  • Sunday trip (29 August) mean vid length 6 (max 8).
  • Saturday trip (28 August) only vid is 4:54.

I could go on, but yeah I think I proven my point. You do not have long videos. Since Doom closed the only clan you revolve around is FI, a clan that EOP burnt to rubble already. In some of those videos you pull 30 higher than FI and choose to stay on them rather than hit another clan matched.

I am personally no longer committed to a single clan. In MPC its a survival game, you have to adapt or you start failing. Everytime this main problem occurs everyone suffers, but it doesn't decrease the action. HPC rank mindset is to wait for another clan to step out and until that we'll tell our members we're the first ones out. Literally everytime I joined/was an invite every fucking HPC would say that "we're the first ones out".

FI did have around 50-55 this last Sunday (I saw it myself), double-logs, invites etc. To your knowledge though. I've seen a far bigger Sup-caped main unit following Supremacy around for some particular reason. You don't need to get defensive, this is now true for most clans, but trying to hide or excuse it is broccolied af.

If a clan brings mains or HPC invites you take the fight lower levels, and its that simple. It means HPC accs and high-mains get excluded. Besides that, go look at the memberlists of all clans and see defence averages yourself.

There aren't that many clans in HPC now yes, but even when RD and Doom were open, there were more action in MPC. Its only very recently that clans decided to starve each other.

Actually you're wrong, if you have an account go view the experience trackers for the 2-3 weeks I was in there, as someone who wasn't maxed I typically came 15-25 in a 50-60 tracked members. I committed everything I could ingame. Nice try btw. Its cute how you think thats a way to once again, change the subject. CP's pull was like 70-75, and you peaked at 70. Why didn't you fight them? Stop trying dude.

Very weird you skipped like 3 weeks of videos. Also, we fight clans within 10 of us. If you watch one of the videos you'll see us fighting FOE down 11 (49v60). If we wanted to we could easily get 15 mains online but that's not how we operate. To say we only beat on Fi is blasphemous as our most recent aftermath shows us taking on both FOE and Fi at the same time.

Defence averages again are out of play considering clans bring HPC accounts but you don't understand my point. An MPC's max potential isn't defined by clanwars and their 92- combat accounts because they don't limit themselves on the weekends.

CP's pull was like 70-75, and you peaked at 70. Why didn't you fight them? Stop trying dude. - LOL WHEN SWAY WHEN. We haven't pulled 70 in the last couple weeks and CP has been pulling 100 if you check their topics. Your responses are just inoperable and inexplainable as you're just talking out of your ass with no point at all.

stay out of my quotes leak l0l come back with some facts next time

Let's be honest here dude. We fucking destroyed your clan for months lmfao. The last time we prepped you we let you win because we heard that you were having issues irl and were thinking about ending it. Now, you won't give us a F2P prep because you know you'll get bodied. You'll also get bodied P2P with your brown sticky stuff core. Every member of your clan is so bad at clicking on runescape.com because ruin is filled with 308 edge recruits and started clanning in 2008. You're new to this game and I click better than you on runescape.com

Not going to reply with anything apart from this, you sir/mam/whatever you prefer are a fucking broccoli. 

Very weird you skipped like 3 weeks of videos. Also, we fight clans within 10 of us. If you watch one of the videos you'll see us fighting FOE down 11 (49v60). If we wanted to we could easily get 15 mains online but that's not how we operate. To say we only beat on Fi is blasphemous as our most recent aftermath shows us taking on both FOE and Fi at the same time.

Defence averages again are out of play considering clans bring HPC accounts but you don't understand my point. An MPC's max potential isn't defined by clanwars and their 92- combat accounts because they don't limit themselves on the weekends.

CP's pull was like 70-75, and you peaked at 70. Why didn't you fight them? Stop trying dude. - LOL WHEN SWAY WHEN. We haven't pulled 70 in the last couple weeks and CP has been pulling 100 if you check their topics. Your responses are just inoperable and inexplainable as you're just talking out of your ass with no point at all.

stay out of my quotes leak l0l come back with some facts next time

I looked at the most recent videos and not a single one had 15 minutes. I proved the point I made with evidence even when you tried to use Supremacy as an example of this greatly active bracket. Do the same. Majority of the videos I saw was a few mins of fights getting cut to another. Every clan says they dont bring mains, do you honestly think anyone is going to believe that? You've made this more about Supremacy than trying to rebuttal my original point.

Right now, like I previously said, is an adaptation game. When one clan brings mains, the other retaliates with mains, the same brown sticky stuff goes down in HPC too, but there are more actual 1 defence pures in MPC than in HPC (another original point I made which you've ignored).

"Explainable" without an explanation and then insults. Wow, you're brilliant.

Exactly what I expected. You tried to turn a conversation about MPC-HPC brackets to about how great Supremacy is, then replied with 2 small paragraphs ignoring majority of what I said. Dafuq you on?

I looked at the most recent videos and not a single one had 15 minutes. I proved the point I made with evidence even when you tried to use Supremacy as an example of this greatly active bracket. Do the same. Majority of the videos I saw was a few mins of fights getting cut to another. Every clan says they dont bring mains, do you honestly think anyone is going to believe that? You've made this more about Supremacy than trying to rebuttal my original point.

Right now, like I previously said, is an adaptation game. When one clan brings mains, the other retaliates with mains, the same brown sticky stuff goes down in HPC too, but there are more actual 1 defence pures in MPC than in HPC (another original point I made which you've ignored).

"Explainable" without an explanation and then insults. Wow, you're brilliant.

Exactly what I expected. You tried to turn a conversation about MPC-HPC brackets to about how great Supremacy is, then replied with 2 small paragraphs ignoring majority of what I said. Dafuq you on?

lenin the sexy wins again