LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Niblet

When did we ever give the impression we wanted a 50v50 and then downscaled it to a 40v40?

You must be thinking of when Ruin offered a 40v40 and we accepted immediately, only for them to back out 2 minutes later

If ruin wanted a 50v50 they should've pulled more than 12 to the tournament rofl

Keep defending a brown sticky stuff clan cause you hate to see us win =p

i actually was unaware that Rage offered first this time

What makes me happy about this topic is that it's capitolised/a call out but is still able to use the correct variation of 'their', contrary to most of the large text users who post their views

kudos to you

atleast I live in America so I do whatever I want over their u can't do brown sticky stuff

you are in no position to talk when you decline a fullout and try to downscale a 50v50 to a 40v40

try beating Imperial in some preps first lol

How about u shut the fuck up

U cant talk about any1 winning preps or anythin along those lines when u aint done brown sticky stuff urself (ive heard ur calling)

How can you make a video longer than 15 minutes if you only have 15 minutes of action? Videos are typically sped up significantly and cut a lot as you said. My point was we have 20 minute videos from just this month that are sped up significantly ourselves. Your video point makes no sense. We aren't even in a rivalry either so our fights are never drawn out like rival clans are yet we still get long videos, and being in a rivalry shouldn't change your stance on mains yet clans like Rage go up and down their TS asking if people are multilogged (not sure if you're in Rage but yeah that's just one thing I've heard).

Fi has never had 55 ingame to my knowledge and FOE, FI and SUP probably bring a combined 10 mains.

Check your defense averages on your actual trips, all MPCs allow HPC accounts to their trips so the defense statement is irrelevant when you have a combat cap. I guarantee if I apped with a 39 def 92 combat account to any MPC I'd be accepted.

So you don't have a rebuttal of HPCs only doing preps once every two weeks and that was just stretching to try to make a point. Technically HPC have less clans and do more preps than MPCs.

Your experience on HPC trips is probably skewed as you were a leak in TLP therefore probably only paid attention to the locations and not the action. Doom was ded and I don't know about CP really but CP have been pulling a lot recently to f2p making their action not as long-lasting.

Depends how you define action. Alot of the time I see very short fights or cuts when the clan starts loosing or another crashed. Also said 15-30 minutes not 15 minutes maximum. Alright so breakdown of your recent aftermaths on sharkbrew:

• Saturday trip (03 September) the mean video length is like 7 (max 8) and the first fight gets crashed almost immediately and both clans head to singles. The second fight is hunting like 30 FI getting hunted by 70 Sup in a ladder climb minigame.. Not sure why you always revolve your events around FI all the time. You could have just as easily fought EOP and CP..
  • Sunday trip (04 September) the mean video length is like 3.8 (max 6). The highlight of your trip was once again with FI. You entered the EOP vs. FOE fight with 40 and tele'd out with 25 and they both had around 35 and kept fighting for some more time (I was there). But you see all clans remain positioned waiting for one to make the move, until that, you can go get a coffee, a pizza etc. its not like you'll miss anything.
  • Sunday trip (08 August) mean vid length 7.53 (max like 10).
  • Sunday trip (29 August) mean vid length 6 (max 8).
  • Saturday trip (28 August) only vid is 4:54.

I could go on, but yeah I think I proven my point. You do not have long videos. Since Doom closed the only clan you revolve around is FI, a clan that EOP burnt to rubble already. In some of those videos you pull 30 higher than FI and choose to stay on them rather than hit another clan matched.

I am personally no longer committed to a single clan. In MPC its a survival game, you have to adapt or you start failing. Everytime this main problem occurs everyone suffers, but it doesn't decrease the action. HPC rank mindset is to wait for another clan to step out and until that we'll tell our members we're the first ones out. Literally everytime I joined/was an invite every fucking HPC would say that "we're the first ones out".

FI did have around 50-55 this last Sunday (I saw it myself), double-logs, invites etc. To your knowledge though. I've seen a far bigger Sup-caped main unit following Supremacy around for some particular reason. You don't need to get defensive, this is now true for most clans, but trying to hide or excuse it is broccolied af.

If a clan brings mains or HPC invites you take the fight lower levels, and its that simple. It means HPC accs and high-mains get excluded. Besides that, go look at the memberlists of all clans and see defence averages yourself.

There aren't that many clans in HPC now yes, but even when RD and Doom were open, there were more action in MPC. Its only very recently that clans decided to starve each other.

Actually you're wrong, if you have an account go view the experience trackers for the 2-3 weeks I was in there, as someone who wasn't maxed I typically came 15-25 in a 50-60 tracked members. I committed everything I could ingame. Nice try btw. Its cute how you think thats a way to once again, change the subject. CP's pull was like 70-75, and you peaked at 70. Why didn't you fight them? Stop trying dude.