Fallen #1 EZ

Alien

we have a couple of members in Rage, these members have ''IIIINVICTUS''' names, a lot of people are mistaken that we team with rage because of those 4 members. We noticed that CD brought a ton of mains and fallen backs you up in MPC too, you also teamed with SK on LPC times before (even wearing same capes). This is the reason why we came out 2-3 times at MPC times to focus on CD's mains. We can have an endless discussion about who we can blame really, but that won't help the pure community either. You have any solutions or suggestions on saving the pure scenes? or is it already too late?  :mellow:

CD had nothing to do with the LPC scene before IV started teaming with Rage. Nobody in CD even heard of IV untill we saw you guys on Rage trips. 

Oh and yeah, "a couple iv". You rushed us with like 30 multiple times on corp hill last weekend to help out Rage, while Fallen was fighting other LPCs. When they weren´t, they would rush you and keep you busy so we could continue our 1v1 vs Rage. 

c8e828e0838ad0d4d1abcdc1474943a8.png

You dont seem to understand that we are not rage, we Did not call rage yesterday when you guys were Hitting us cuz we are our own clan, we want to take our own fights.

And so should fallen, but fallen had CD ragging us instead of rage tanks, called CD as soon as they saw us and that is the sad part.

And yes we do have members in rage and some of Them got invictus names and just by that you think we are rage minions only helping rage, But you are wrong my friend we have people in ruin and Olympus and had people in imperial aswell, so stop bringing your mpc drama down to lpc times.

If you lvl up new lpc accounts and join fallen that's fair enough, but brining your mpc accounts is just sad and you dont see that you are ruining the pure scene

Yeah and it´s not like you rushed corp hill on Rage´s command multiple times last weekend, not at all...

We went out yesterday to hit Rage´s low level mains who were ragging Fallen (and other LPCs) not to focus you (although we did hit you for teaming with Rage)

Pic from last weekend:

Yeah and it´s not like you rushed corp hill on Rage´s command multiple times last weekend, not at all...

We went out yesterday to hit Rage´s low level mains who were ragging Fallen (and other LPCs) not to focus you (although we did hit you for teaming with Rage)

Pic from last weekend:

You said we rushed with 30, i can see 12 on capecounter, but i cant se an blue hats, So u sure this is not the snipeteam that uses our cape being out sniping fallen?

You said we rushed with 30, i can see 12 on capecounter, but i cant se an blue hats, So u sure this is not the snipeteam that uses our cape being out sniping fallen?

I didn´t say there were 30 on that picture. That´s just a quick picture I found, but it´s very low of you to try and pull that card. We both know you were there.

I didn´t say there were 30 on that picture. That´s just a quick picture I found, but it´s very low of you to try and pull that card. We both know you were there.

If so i apology, cuz i was not online last weekend, hence i have no memory of killing CD, Just that in that picture i did not see any blue hats and only 12 on cape counter wich is why i thought of the snipeteam in our cape (FS i believe they are called)

@@Pain like i just said, we can have an endless discussion about who started first, and alliances are being made all the time, so i don't know why you think thats a good reason to bring your tanks and MPC account to LPC. 

but think about this: 

-LPC accounts can attend MPC trips, since those combat levels are below the MPC bracket.

-but bringing MPC account (80s and 90s) to LPC, will ruin the scene. 80s and 90s don't belong in LPC.

-every Invictus member could join Rage right now, and put on their capes and attend their trips, would that also be recognized as teaming with rage? it should not, since invictus members will be part of 2 clans in different brackets. but would you stop coming to LPC times if we all mass joined Rage and put on their capes on weekends? it would only be worse for rage's enemies then, but at least we don't team with rage since we are part of rage... right?

If so i apology, cuz i was not online last weekend, hence i have no memory of killing CD, Just that in that picture i did not see any blue hats and only 12 on cape counter wich is why i thought of the snipeteam in our cape (FS i believe they are called)

Well, maybe you just weren´t there. 

33df61f93df89353d8ac3d9d9f34daba.png

@@Pain like i just said, we can have an endless discussion about who started first, and alliances are being made all the time, so i don't know why you think thats a good reason to bring your tanks and MPC account to LPC. 

but think about this: 

-LPC accounts can attend MPC trips, since those combat levels are below the MPC bracket.

-but bringing MPC account (80s and 90s) to LPC, will ruin the scene. 80s and 90s don't belong in LPC.

-every Invictus member could join Rage right now, and put on their capes and attend their trips, would that also be recognized as teaming with rage? it should not, since invictus members will be part of 2 clans in different brackets. but would you stop coming to LPC times if we all mass joined Rage and put on their capes on weekends? it would only be worse for rage's enemies then, but at least we don't team with rage since we are part of rage... right?

Massjoin them

This escalated rather quickly

All i have to say is that Rage and CD should leave the Lpc alone.

If Invictus keeps hitting CD on sundays (refer to the time when CD were in a 1v1 with Rage at corp and Iv rushed) I don't see CD leaving the Lpc scene. And until CD leaves, Rage will remain.

The scene for now is the only scene that is not completely ruined, it is the communities decision if we are going to ruin it or not.

we have a couple of members in Rage, these members have ''IIIINVICTUS''' names, a lot of people are mistaken that we team with rage because of those 4 members. We noticed that CD brought a ton of mains and fallen backs you up in MPC too, you also teamed with SK on LPC times before (even wearing same capes). This is the reason why we came out 2-3 times at MPC times to focus on CD's mains. We can have an endless discussion about who we can blame really, but that won't help the pure community either. You have any solutions or suggestions on saving the pure scenes? or is it already too late?  :mellow:

3 weeks ago I went to a trip and saw IV with full blown level 85-90s in mithril in their fall in camping someone in fallen lmfao.  That was the first time I had seen a large number of ppl with mith in the lpc scene and they most definitely did not have invictus names.  

@@Pain but cd came into lpc with sk first? so no ur wrong, fuck off out of the lpc scene and dont try and pin the blame on us when u started this brown sticky stuff smh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY

NOTICE THE VID IS FROM 1 MONTH AGO..........WE ONLY STARTED COMING TO MPC TIMES TO SNIPE CD WHEN U KEPT ON TRYING TO START brown sticky stuff