lol cd/ruin

Break

Yes cd ruined the pure community even though they bring 50+ mains every trip they still couldn't break us, funny how axis which is 2 clans + ruin + imp members that mass joined em + cp members about 10 of em + impact about 10+ members who also joined em + randoms (like "libyan", "wu tanq" in there capes...etc) and they only lasted 7 hours , on top of that they log out to a diffrent world other then the one we been fighting in for 7 hours just to take a pic for sb actung like they cleared us while we were waiting for em to hit us with 90 people; lol might as well bring foe + sup +eop + fatilty in ur capes as well....team-9 or die.

you were getting fucked in the ass 6 hours row reject kid ty for bj

Adamant vs monk robes is just as much main as rune vs adamant/mithril. It´s cancer

The majority of the Mpc members have 20 def, but yes there are certainly lots of addy daddies

20 def is not cancer to monk robes, and every clan has some addy

Your clan simply brings rune tanks because you have poor quality, no other reason. You can keep acting like it's because of some kids with addy but the whole community is well aware how bad your clan actually is. You actually caught Stockholm syndrome because cd bullied your previous clan so hard. You're a pussy.

The majority of the Mpc members have 20 def, but yes there are certainly lots of addy daddies

20 def is not cancer to monk robes, and every clan has some addy

Your clan simply brings rune tanks because you have poor quality, no other reason. You can keep acting like it's because of some kids with addy but the whole community is well aware how bad your clan actually is. You actually caught Stockholm syndrome because cd bullied your previous clan so hard. You're a pussy.

You´re delusional just like every anti-cd on this forum, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'll make 10 more tanks just to make you mad.

New account cuz you're embarassed to post your broccolied opinions on your real account boy?

You lack intelligence boy, that's why you're content with sitting at your computer all day creating runescape accounts

Reminds me of Timothy Pearson r0fl

You lack intelligence boy, that's why you're content with sitting at your computer all day creating runescape accounts

Reminds me of Timothy Pearson r0fl

Who says i sit on my computer all day and train the accounts?

You're a downy who sits on sharkbrew all day creating accounts to give your broccolied opinions. stfu

Who says i sit on my computer all day and train the accounts?

You're a downy who sits on sharkbrew all day creating accounts to give your broccolied opinions. stfu

Any kid with that many rag accounts clearly has a low quality life, this is my second sb acc ever lol