lol cd/ruin

Break

CD confirms that they team with ruin/bring rune tanks because Olympus and Rage has addy daddys, when Jcup is 1-30def... They broke defence cap

because we were abiding by "jagexes" definition of a pure. Please, someone esplain to me why ruin and CD think its fine to bring 40+defence accounts to

combat ADAMANT when it's been a trend since 2008.

Does a clan bringing adamant still call for CD/Ruin/Imperial focuses on Olympus for it? Even rage brang adamant, CD THINKS that adamant is a main, but it isn't They think that because we brung like 5 addy daddys to a trip that it's imperative that they bring rune tanks with 90 defence to fight us? No. that's cancer, and clans adapted 1-39defence (HPC atleast) because you can go MM route for Crystal hally at 100+ cmb, or the Dragon slayer route for Dmace+legends cape+Ardy 4 cloak, and whatever else. 

5090d9fd5193d61972330018f82469fd.png

This is why there are mains in MPC, Because we used adamant armour to adapt to CDs problem of them already bringing 40+ Defence, then they cry about us bringing adamant because they don't have an advantage, and continue to mass train rune tanks.

You're a spastic, ruin hardly has any addy on trips and has never been known for bringing mains.

Olympus (when I was in there) used to sneak in Zerks (45def) into preps rofl, Olympus have always had a massive main presence on weekends.

Btw the only reason op got mass 30 def was because Ruin stole your entire rank team and slumped you to 30 man pulls.

Ruin is all for not bringing any mains at all to weekends.

On the other hand, if you want us to make a conscious effort to bring mains I'm sure that can be arranged.

You're a spastic, ruin hardly has any addy on trips and has never been known for bringing mains.

Olympus (when I was in there) used to sneak in Zerks (45def) into preps rofl, Olympus have always had a massive main presence on weekends.

Btw the only reason op got mass 30 def was because Ruin stole your entire rank team and slumped you to 30 man pulls.

On the other hand, if you want us to make a conscious effort to bring mains I'm sure that can be arranged.

1) while you complained about addy daddies during our rivalry the majority of your pull was hpc invites on their hpc accounts (FORK even called from a 106 addy daddy lol)

2) Ive never seen us sneak a zerk into a prep in the last year (joines september 8 2k15)

3) you and me both know that Olympus dicked Ruin in our rivalry (evidence of this is you pulling 55 to your 6 month anniversary with 25 bv invites)

4) same except cd will bring them either way

5) you already do

1) while you complained about addy daddies during our rivalry the majority of your pull was hpc invites on their hpc accounts (FORK even called from a 106 addy daddy lol)

2) Ive never seen us sneak a zerk into a prep in the last year (joines september 8 2k15)

3) you and me both know that Olympus dicked Ruin in our rivalry (evidence of this is you pulling 55 to your 6 month anniversary with 25 bv invites)

4) same except cd will bring them either way

5) you already do

Droopys zerk "ny mets" used to attend preps lol.

We don't care about addy as gross as it is, bvg brought in adamant to the MPC scene after mass promoting it after hunter went inactive back in August last year (one of the reasons I left)

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, it seems that you're complaining about cd mains when you bring just as many.

Why don't you stop bitching and go out for a weekend with just pures (you would pull like 35) and try actually cleanse the problem you yourself are contributing to.

Yes cd ruined the pure community even though they bring 50+ mains every trip they still couldn't break us, funny how axis which is 2 clans + ruin + imp members that mass joined em + cp members about 10 of em + impact about 10+ members who also joined em + randoms (like "libyan", "wu tanq" in there capes...etc) and they only lasted 7 hours , on top of that they log out to a diffrent world other then the one we been fighting in for 7 hours just to take a pic for sb actung like they cleared us while we were waiting for em to hit us with 90 people; lol might as well bring foe + sup +eop + fatilty in ur capes as well....team-9 or die.

stop trying to antagonise us we are far superior in every way to ur clan op, imagine if we had 30 mains like op and rage bro lmfao would be a slaughter

op legit brings a zerker clan (dont even know the name of the brown sticky stuff clan lol) in their capes and fucking sucks i dont understand it

stop trying to antagonise us we are far superior in every way to ur clan op, imagine if we had 30 mains like op and rage bro lmfao would be a slaughter

op legit brings a zerker clan (dont even know the name of the brown sticky stuff clan lol) in their capes and fucking sucks i dont understand it

but u already bring cp and like 30 HPC accounts so what are you on about