Fo Members

Cronic

TACO TACO BURRITO FI IS brown sticky stuff L0L

i cant wait til trump becomes president so he can deport you and your entire family of 4'11 spics lawn gnome ass looking spics lmfao 

yes im rich as fk im owner of taco bell/del taco and all those mexican restaurants that your fatass luvs to eat u so fatass u cant even see your own dick lmfaoo fucking wheelchair'd

yes im rich as fk im owner of taco bell/del taco and all those mexican restaurants that your fatass luvs to eat u so.5 percentile u cant even see your own dick lmfaoo fucking wheelchair'd

if youre so rich you should buy urself an education LMFAO

itll help if you could pay off ppl to join ur brown sticky stuff hole of a clan but let's be real, you're on welfare stamps because your mom decided to have 21 kids and ur spic dad can only mow so many lawns each day

taco taco burrito 

Lmfao i remember last year when fo declined a fullout against TLP with the sole reason of it being a saturday. You're more than happy with fighting an mpc though? @@HolyDreams @@Twitch @@lookatwhatidid :P

Lmfao i remember last year when the last mains declined a fullout against FOE with the sole reason that fullouts are pointless. You're more than happy closing with a 5-26 prep record and losing the jagex cup though?

@ :P

if youre so rich you should buy urself an education LMFAO

itll help if you could pay off ppl to join ur brown sticky stuff hole of a clan but let's be real, you're on welfare stamps because your mom decided to have 21 kids and ur spic dad can only mow so many lawns each day

taco taco burrito 

yup im rich as fk ill be making it rain on ya momma face not benjamins but cum jajajja that slut will be all up on my dick swallowing and brown sticky stuff and i feel bad that your dad is dead but if u want i can be your new papa what u say? papa shots for u even tho i dont like rednecks white crackheads like yourself but ill do an exemption

i remember last year when we beat tlp in a fullout down 7 against 70 30 defence accounts L0L

Dont worry mate, I was reading your leaderboards last year and I know you were one of the people that desperately wanted to accept it, and i'd put money on you being pretty annoyed that your clan is fighting an lpc on eops birthday instead of growing some balls and fighting them ;/

yup im rich as fk ill be making it rain on ya momma face not benjamins but cum jajajja that slut will be all up on my dick swallowing and brown sticky stuff and i feel bad that your dad is dead but if u want i can be your new papa what u say? papa shots for u even tho i dont like rednecks white crackheads like yourself but ill do an exemption

sorry i make more money than ur entire family put together @ mcdonalds 

god bless u 

i can support your gofundme page for your wall climbing class that youre gunna need lmk

lmfao0

sorry i make more money than ur entire family put together @ mcdonalds 

god bless u 

i can support your gofundme page for your wall climbing class that youre gunna need lmk

lmfao0

im sorry to tell u this but mcdonalds owner is a mexican so your working for a mexican right now lmfaoo

go donate to your moms pussyhole reconstruction operation i fucked that pussy up!

im sorry to tell u this but mcdonalds owner is a mexican so your working for a mexican right now lmfaoo

go donate to your moms pussyhole reconstruction operation i fucked that pussy up!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

those wall climbing classes r gunna come in handy dw