Fo Members

Cronic

@@Cronic our events don't revolve around yours lol, why do you care what we do?

we were approached for a fullout by a mpc (something no hpc would even attempt) so we are going to do it. tey decided the date also, nobody knew it was eop's anniversary trip 

dw we'll be out to fight you on the P2P trip for your anni so you can prepare for that

ly cronic but maybe if u dropped the mains the would want to fight u more :D idk!

but they bring mains the leakies r coming soon :]]

@@Cronic our events don't revolve around yours lol, why do you care what we do?

we were approached for a fullout by a mpc (something no hpc would even attempt) so we are going to do it. tey decided the date also, nobody knew it was eop's anniversary trip 

dw we'll be out to fight you on the P2P trip for your anni so you can prepare for that

lmfao ull sit at ca trees and not fight eop and clump like a bunch of dogs on the rock ik what i'm preparing for and what your rank team is trying to do lol. you're trying to get some brown sticky stuffty hype off beating an mpc and bringing that hype to make sure u have a decent pull to p2p.

been there done that with fo. try again i killed fi btw.

keep chirping from the sidelines with your 8v8 inners, spic LMFAOOO.

fi ded back then

ded now and stuck pulling 20s HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.A

bruh your klen is dead as fk and will remain that way like the garbage and brown sticky stuff they were known for stay brown sticky stuff and butthurt mi amigo

bruh your klen is dead as fk and will remain that way like the garbage and brown sticky stuff they were known for stay brown sticky stuff and butthurt mi amigo

dead like your sex life

broccoli LMFAO.

keep sweatin' at home depot

been there done that with fo. try again i killed fi btw.

m8 ur the worst warlord in foe's history and walli bullied you out of foe after that horrible voice crack lmfaooo

theres a reason why u got perfected by foe and can't get a single round win in a prep under ur leadership, ur fucking garbage 

THANK GOD foe got rid of you, otherwise foe wouldn't win anything like eop l0000000l

p.s: drinking ur salty tears with my 84-0 jagex cup (thx 2 eop), while u go out on ur anniversary with a horrible trip looo0000ooo00ll!!!

dead like your sex life

broccoli LMFAO.

dead like your sex life

broccoli LMFAO.

my sex life is fine ask your mom if u dont believe me she gets it hard aswell your grandma :)

Doesn't matter what clan you're in, I can guarantee you they bring mains.

Anyways, the mass amount of mains last weekend was brought on by the hacking of lifelover, we didn't know who did it so all suffered.

If you want to cry about it, quit pure clanning

ur calling it pure clanning but u bring mains so clearly its not pure clanning u cauliflower fuk go get some of the braincells that u lost after i beat eop senseless

m8 ur the worst warlord in foe's history and walli bullied you out of foe after that horrible voice crack lmfaooo

theres a reason why u got perfected by foe and can't get a single round win in a prep under ur leadership, ur fucking garbage 

THANK GOD foe got rid of you, otherwise foe wouldn't win anything like eop l0000000l

p.s: drinking ur salty tears with my 84-0 jagex cup (thx 2 eop), while u go out on ur anniversary with a horrible trip looo0000ooo00ll!!!

lol i killed u ded :P and fi ded im winner lool ty

my sex life is fine ask your mom if u dont believe me she gets it hard aswell your grandma :)

TACO TACO BURRITO FI IS brown sticky stuff L0L

i cant wait til trump becomes president so he can deport you and your entire family of 4'11 spics lawn gnome ass looking spics lmfao 

and u wonder why the pure scene (hpc in particular) is dead as fuck.  foc are legit cancer to the community and the biggest pussies on an online game

m8 ur still mad that i killed tlp lmfa0, 26-5 prep record and ez jagex cup vs 60+ 39 deffers under ur leadership l000000000000l

get a real job, leave runescape for the jagex cup champs aka foe lmfaoooooooo