Fo Members

Cronic

What? lol you just acted to be the best in p2p back then untill you had some balls finally to prep Fi and got 9-0'd lol don't make up brown sticky stuff

Smoked FOE and Fatality back then. I remember our mini unit especially beat Fi many times, the only clan to do so back when Fi were #1.

Smoked FOE and Fatality back then. I remember our mini unit especially beat Fi many times, the only clan to do so back when Fi were #1.

No, stop making up brown sticky stuff this was one of the only times you prepped us (apart from the public off one you asked for where we 9-0'd you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldnj77798c

Ur 5 man mini unit was decent but even those brown sticky stuffters we beat easily after like 2 weeks

Coming from an outsider who is in no clans since five years ago. Cp and eop bring to many mains because they simply couldn't compete.

If foe were avoiding you guys f2p it's prop because they cbf to fight a main war. I honestly don't blame them.

are you cauliflower? CP does not bring as many mains as EoP, instead, we bring mains to kill other mains who camp our ranks/callers and because other clans do

FOE scared but on a 16 prep win streak, full out champs, perfected you 47v47 in a pure fight and forced EOP to bring mains for a year, I wonder why btw;

YOU CAN NEVER COMPETE WITHOUT MAINS LMFAO

EOP closed like 3x in 2015, which anni is this? Half year celebration? 

I know you're new to Fo low tier erik, but they've closed just as many times as we have, if not more.

Enjoy your Saturday in clan wars, you better win that fight

I know you're new to Fo low tier erik, but they've closed just as many times as we have, if not more.

Enjoy your Saturday in clan wars, you better win that fight

What up Cronic, refer to sig once again and remember you need mains to compete

btw cya sunday with youtube brids

Hey remember when you leaked locs from CT cus ur broke af haha

Hey remember when you thought you had a leak in CT only to get ran into a gwas cus ur fucking dumb af haha

Hey remember when you thought you were setting up a fight with an unidentified 'Sith thinking you will team on Control lmfao

Corrupt Tations

Coming from an outsider who is in no clans since five years ago. Cp and eop bring to many mains because they simply couldn't compete.

If foe were avoiding you guys f2p it's prop because they cbf to fight a main war. I honestly don't blame them.

Cp brings the least amount of mains we only bring like 5 max to counter eops mains and get them off our callers thats all. Eop brings like 40 mains.

Hey remember when you thought you had a leak in CT only to get ran into a gwas cus ur fucking dumb af haha

Hey remember when you thought you were setting up a fight with an unidentified 'Sith thinking you will team on Control lmfao

Corrupt Tations

Cause if kobe said it we must have done it!

Expected logic from ex ctrl member

Foc is a pussy clan and always has been. EoP made them cancel f2p trips and become p2p only again multiple times. Honestly it's no shock that they don't want to fight us on our anni cause they know they would be doomed, especially in f2p lol they even been losing to sup recently on saturdays.

u must have the downs fucking triangle faced broccoli eom hasnt never been top 3 8 closures 0 fullout wins pulls more mains than pures to pk trips just stfu and stay brown sticky stuff and ded