Looking to join an LPC!

Goose

ohh no you seem very mad that you lost gp on runescape.com. How about you get a mic and say it in-front of my face tofu lmfao.

sure get on ts.clan-ru.com or fearless.ts3dns.com pussybitch 

i didn't lose anything to jail lmfao why would i buy anything from a snake 

lmfao ruin l00l and a snipe teams ts. You woulda thought pussybitch. You lost gp to jail. LMFAO impact fken died l00l.

sure get on Ts.Cp-Rs.Com then 

u acting like a lil bitch rn hahaahahah

idc if impact died , maybe jail cared a lot. sure believe what you want broccoli 

Now cp? How many clans are you in l00l? Now i see why jail scammed you. You were an unloyal dog. Stay ez you mute. In the end you were used l000l

hpc, mpc , snipe team(lpc) didn't know you can't do in 2k16 dumb hick

must be new, btw IR was awful l0000l dedder klan than Rage and Olympiss

ya u a real pussy cant get on any of the ts for like 5 mins hahahhahaa

hpc, mpc , snipe team(lpc) didn't know you can't do in 2k16 dumb hick

must be new, btw IR was awful l0000l dedder klan than Rage and Olympiss

ya u a real pussy cant get any of the ts for like 5 mins hahahhahaa

l00l you started clanning in 2k16 pussy. IR will forever be better than ruin, fs(wtf a snipe team l00l lead by a 24 year old virgin), and cp(mains). You have no mic lmfao. I was spying in impact for months you never said a word l000l. Thanks for the gps mute.

l00l you started clanning in 2k16 pussy. IR will forever be better than ruin, fs(wtf a snipe team l00l lead by a 24 year old virgin), and cp(mains). You have no mic lmfao. I was spying in impact for months you never said a word l000l. Thanks for the gps mute.

IR closed and never accomplished anything  nice clan history HAHAHAHHA CP still open same for FS too 

Ruin killing mpc scene rn  (RAGE OLYMPISS slumping but look at least they're open) 

yet you won't join any of the ts, lil pussybitch 

IR closed and never accomplished anything  nice clan history HAHAHAHHA CP still open same for FS too 

Ruin killing mpc scene rn  (RAGE OLYMPISS slumping but look at least they're open) 

yet you won't join any of the ts, lil pussybitch 

Ahh yes your irrelvant mpc scene is not worthy of argument. Your snipe team has never accomplished anything. Your hpc clan has done nothing but slump for 10+ years. You were used in impact and got scammed for gp(quote if mad mute LMFAO). You never said a work in impact, trust me i was spying for rage the whole 2 months l00o.

Ahh yes your irrelvant mpc scene is not worthy of argument. Your snipe teams has never accomplished anything. Your hpc clan has done nothing but slump for 10+ years. You were used in impact and got scammed for gp(quote if mad mute LMFAO). You never said a work in impact, trust me i was spying for rage the whole 2 months l00o.

ya rage/olympiss ded