DAILY REMINDER

Break

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reject lmfao prep us

the logic there is incomprehensibly broccolied. WE ALL KNOW YOU brown sticky stuffHEADS WONT PREP ANYONE EXCEPT FOR RUIN LMFAO KEEP TRYING THO BECAUSE IF YOU tomatoS WANTED A PREP YOU'D HAVE ASKED US LOL! INSTEAD YOU ONLY ASK ONCE AND IT'S WHEN WE ARE ABOUT TO PREP SOMEONE ALREADY, AND IN THE LOGS TBR EVEN SAYS PREP US RIGHT NOW OR NOTHING LMFAO UR BRAINDEAD HAH!

the logic there is incomprehensibly broccolied. WE ALL KNOW YOU brown sticky stuffHEADS WONT PREP ANYONE EXCEPT FOR RUIN LMFAO KEEP TRYING THO

How is that broccolied? You claim you're #1 yet you can't get any of your ranks to declare lmfaoooo because they know your quality is brown sticky stuff and won't pull 30 bahaha . Stay broccolied like your display pic , suits you well pussy

How is that broccolied? You claim you're #1 yet you can't get any of your ranks to declare lmfaoooo because they know your quality is brown sticky stuff and won't pull 30 bahaha . Stay broccolied like your display pic , suits you well pussy

SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT PURE CLANNING AND THIS SITE RIGHT NOW U SPASTIC MAIN LOL! YOUCAN ONLY DECLARE ON THE 1ST-15TH LMFAO NOW STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GET UR brown sticky stuff LEADERSHIP TO CONTACT ONE OF OUR RANKS

I'm only on this site to fuck with obsessed depressed bundle of twigsgots like you lmaoooo, considering you do post a topic about my clan every 10mins. Btw YOU DON'T NEED TO DECLARE TO SET UP A PREP broccoli. Keep getting shat on by invictus though , lmaoooooo

YEAH I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO DECLARE TO SET UP A PREP, BUT WHEN UR RANK TEAM IGNORES OUR PREP INVITES IT KINDA IS FORCED UPON US TO DECLARE ON YOU LMFAO. NOW TELL UR RANKS TO STOP BEING PUSSYS AND ACCEPT THE PREP

I'm only on this site to fuck with obsessed depressed bundle of twigsgots like you lmaoooo, considering you do post a topic about my clan every 10mins. Btw YOU DON'T NEED TO DECLARE TO SET UP A PREP broccoli. Keep getting shat on by invictus though , lmaoooooo

BTW LOL UR OBSESSED AND DEPRESSED SEEING AS YOU'RE ON THIS SITE DAILY TRYING TO FLAME LOL! brown sticky stuff KID GET GOOD OR GET THE FUCK OFF LOL!

YEAH I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO DECLARE TO SET UP A PREP, BUT WHEN UR RANK TEAM IGNORES OUR PREP INVITES IT KINDA IS FORCED UPON US TO DECLARE ON YOU LMFAO. NOW TELL UR RANKS TO STOP BEING PUSSYS AND ACCEPT THE PREP

BTW LOL UR OBSESSED AND DEPRESSED SEEING AS YOU'RE ON THIS SITE DAILY TRYING TO FLAME LOL! brown sticky stuff KID GET GOOD OR GET THE FUCK OFF LOL!

scuffed caps lock key

If i'm not wrong we tried asking for a prep and your brown sticky stuffty staff team didn't accept lmfaoooo , & damnn echoing my words already? Lmao ur easy bro. No wonder i mean op is filled with half-baked retards like you anyway lmfaoooo. Easy one bangs in the wildy and on forums . Try not to lose to an LPC again Brodie, and if you do its okay , you still have bvgs balls which you can suck on bahahahah

If i'm not wrong we tried asking for a prep and your brown sticky stuffty staff team didn't accept lmfaoooo , & damnn echoing my words already? Lmao ur easy bro. No wonder i mean op is filled with half-baked retards like you anyway lmfaoooo. Easy one bangs in the wildy and on forums . Try not to lose to an LPC again Brodie, and if you do its okay , you still have bvgs balls which you can suck on bahahahah

LOL NICE INTEL broccoli, AS I SAID BEFORE,IN THE LOGS TBR EVEN SAYS PREP US RIGHT NOW OR NOTHING SO YOU CAN EITHER STOP BEING BRAINDEAD OR STFU. TY LOL!

dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6e41f8ef4537.png