Team Exposed vs Apex | P2P Mini | 3-0

rob-

Team Exposed? Why are you going with their name? They sucked on BS and had like 30 versions.

ween is big broccoli but on this single occasion he's correct

for big lols pretty much

not concerned with the past versions as I know they couldn't possibly touch mine lmao

open tu

Not active enough to care about mini wars when there's like 5 HPCS total left and what.. two mini teams or something? Game is dying and no one from the best TU plays. Nick is in AUS timezone and only cares about clans boards/leaks. Brent is out breaking into cars or sumtin and rest never transitioned to 07. 

@@Robbyy you should really use a different name though cause TE sucked at mini wars and were only known for bridding. TU were the kings of clan wars.

Not active enough to care about mini wars when there's like 5 HPCS total left and what.. two mini teams or something? Game is dying and no one from the best TU plays. Nick is in AUS timezone and only cares about clans boards/leaks. Brent is out breaking into cars or sumtin and rest never transitioned to 07.

@@Robbyy you should really use a different name though cause TE sucked at mini wars and were only known for bridding. TU were the kings of clan wars.

get new ppl noop

what can i say, i'm a time traveling history rewriter