[ARCHIVED] [VID] Critical Damage vs OP/Rage/IV/Apex 09/23/16

To Live

You sound like a broken record :) Join CD for a way out m8 !! B)

nty i enjoy winning on weekends in a PURE CLAN and not relying on 4 clans to sit in my cape to get no recognition :-0 

I saw mains in op's and rage's clumps too. So whadddup

The first time you ran into us at 26 hill while we were in a fall in you rushed in with SV and REV (LOL) so we told our mains to get on, so what are you on about craterface

nty i enjoy winning on weekends in a PURE CLAN and not relying on 4 clans to sit in my cape to get no recognition :-0 

The first time you ran into us at 26 hill while we were in a fall in you rushed in with SV and REV (LOL) so we told our mains to get on, so what are you on about craterface

brokex

the only thing broken is horms heart, constantly trying to hide from olympus LOL

<23:23:07> "Hormone": Are u still Olympus
<23:23:09> "*": yea
<23:23:35> "Hormone": Would u leak locs for a price?
<23:23:43> "Hormone": Cuz I need them
<23:23:51> "*": nah

I was fun seeing rage rush first, then apex and olympus and you all still got gwased like little piggies.

oink oink

Btw those are the worst propanda vids i've ever seen, You didn't even put the fights in the right order, and you stop the clip once Olympus rushes in, then when we end you guys mass up at furnace and spam op ended even though we ended because you pussys wouldnt hit us @to live you want horms logs

hey attention whore just accept the defeat reject CD wins again =)

TY for easy clears, was fun seeing your 30 at mass, then somehow magically having 50+ on cape counter with most of it being mains in serp helms

that was 5 minutes after starting mass L0L. you had 50 after an hour massing, we had 50 after 10 minutes massing