[ARCHIVED] [VID] Critical Damage vs OP/Rage/IV/Apex 09/23/16

To Live

Lmao thanks, I hope you weren't out there with the clans that teamed on us lol

Btw those are the worst propanda vids i've ever seen, You didn't even put the fights in the right order, and you stop the clip once Olympus rushes in, then when we end you guys mass up at furnace and spam op ended even though we ended because you pussys wouldnt hit us @to live you want horms logs

Btw those are the worst propanda vids i've ever seen, You didn't even put the fights in the right order, and you stop the clip once Olympus rushes in, then when we end you guys mass up at furnace and spam op ended even though we ended because you pussys wouldnt hit us @to live you want horms logs

Did you see the part when we fought off 3 clans at once ?

keep teaming with rev brown sticky stuff kids

1v4, how do you feel lmao

Did you see the part when we fought off 3 clans at once ?

Are you literally braindead? or are you trolling..? You guys said Main free weekend, then come out with Rot/Sv/Rev in your capes? You wouldn't have been in the situation if you retards would drop the mains and actually have pure fights. But horm wanted the fight at new gate for some reason, You tomatos brung it upon yourselves and you cry about 3 teams on you? How do you go from 30 at mass to like 70 on cape counter?? We really did dig your grave at the G.E

Are you literally braindead? or are you trolling..? You guys said Main free weekend, then come out with Rot/Sv/Rev in your capes? You wouldn't have been in the situation if you retards would drop the mains and actually have pure fights. But horm wanted the fight at new gate for some reason, You tomatos brung it upon yourselves and you cry about 3 teams on you? How do you go from 30 at mass to like 70 on cape counter?? We really did dig your grave at the G.E

We literally started massing when you guys logged in, when we had more people than you in game you guys logged out right away L0L, Anyways CD vs 3 clans and still win, we just cant stop winning

good brown sticky stuff CD 

alliance dead l000l

strong co sign L0L

We literally started massing when you guys logged in, when we had more people than you in game you guys logged out right away L0L, Anyways CD vs 3 clans and still win, we just cant stop winning

strong co sign L0L

Tell georgie thanks for the free +1 and once again, CD sucks. We had 50 ingame at start, ALL PURES no mains, you had 30 at mass and then invited main clans to help you, again. SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL! It isn't CD when other clans are in your cape you cuck

Tell georgie thanks for the free +1 and once again, CD sucks. We had 50 ingame at start, ALL PURES no mains, you had 30 at mass and then invited main clans to help you, again. SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL! It isn't CD when other clans are in your cape you cuck

Didn't read but all i know is that CD fought multiple clans at every corner and still won, damn it feels to be purple warrior

Your slump is hidden behind ur mass invites, We're still pulling 60+ without mass invites. :) Cd is brown sticky stuff, has been since being Main and is still brown sticky stuff while still main

Hah, You guys been wearing team 6 capes for the past month so I highly doubt you guys are pulling more than 45 L0L, good joke I needed that one m8

Hah, You guys been wearing team 6 capes for the past month so I highly doubt you guys are pulling more than 45 L0L, good joke I needed that one m8

But everyone was out in their own capes today? olympus had ~50 PURES, Rage had whatever they had, and you had 30 pures+SV/REV LOL KYP RAT

But everyone was out in their own capes today? olympus had ~50 PURES, Rage had whatever they had, and you had 30 pures+SV/REV LOL KYP RAT

imagine being on irc with 3 other clans "COME ON EACH CORNER, WE'LL CLEAR CD TODAY BOYS" proceeds to get 1v3'd and still lose L0L, CD wins again #1 CLW #1 Wildy

Anyone else waiting for @@MyOverheads next OP losting topic?

:popcorn: