Lol cd

Break

ty etc

u smell like fart lol!

SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL YOU WOULDN'T PULL 30 WITHOUT YOUR MAINS LOL!

2b88d75afb021146323a02fe6eb50227.pngSO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LMFAO 40 MAN MAIN UNIT SO YOU PULL 52 PURES WITH LIKE 20 OF THEM BEING HPC LOL  NVM LOL UR PICS SHOW 58 INGAME AND STILL MAINS LMFAO SO LIKE 45 PURES 

behave urself fam

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

agreed u should stay below lvl 20 wild where u belong so u can tele xxx

u spend more time in varrock centre/lummy than wild lmfao

I didn't go on the trip to end iv. It was someone else.

When I go I don't need to bank at all bro.

Gimme those tele runes please. rsn?

SO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LOL YOU WOULDN'T PULL 30 WITHOUT YOUR MAINS LOL!

2b88d75afb021146323a02fe6eb50227.pngSO MUCH FOR A MAIN FREE WEEKEND LMFAO 40 MAN MAIN UNIT SO YOU PULL 52 PURES WITH LIKE 20 OF THEM BEING HPC LOL  NVM LOL UR PICS SHOW 58 INGAME AND STILL MAINS LMFAO SO LIKE 45 PURES 

@ have fun fight 42 pures and the rest main while i will be fighting nothing but 1-30 defence accounts and having fun for the 4 hours that i play on the weekend :-)

shame u never left mass tho lmfao

FtAqaG9.png

suagpCR.png

9lbpDzO.png
L3pvq40.png

fEUWpNO.png

These pics are from a few months ago when Opiss was pulling a bit higher than other clans and still used mains, lol. Other clans would pull 40-50 and Opiss would pull 80 with double-logging on mains and inviting people from VR (an actual main clan) on their trips. On top of that, you and Rage teamed up with clans that brought pures. You would focus CD, Ruin and Imperial and shamelessly use mains. Well guess what broccoli, now its your turn to learn how it feels, I predict you'll be closing within the month. Grats CD+Ruin+Imp

FtAqaG9.png

suagpCR.png

9lbpDzO.png

L3pvq40.png

fEUWpNO.png

These pics are from a few months ago when Opiss was pulling a bit higher than other clans and still used mains, lol. Other clans would pull 40-50 and Opiss would pull 80 with double-logging on mains and inviting people from VR (an actual main clan) on their trips. On top of that, you and Rage teamed up with clans that brought pures. You would focus CD, Ruin and Imperial and shamelessly use mains. Well guess what broccoli, now its your turn to learn how it feels, I predict you'll be closing within the month. Grats CD+Ruin+Imp

Thanks, and this actually shows IMP with mains too, fucking dead clan lmfao. you're in a main clan that is getting fucked by pures LOL, OP and Rage had no fucking alliance until last month, you broccoli.

Gz CD on being a main clan in the wrong scene

Gz Ruin on slumping once again

Gz IMP for closing into a main clan because of paki don forcing them or Dox LMFAO