mini wars

Sith-

What do you think about them? I personally think that they are good for fun/practice but prove nothing at all. As dr we do them as much as possible to have fun/practice with new people. I think people these days have different concepts as more and more newer clan leaders have come into place.

I remember when I first started in the community with sop which is a lot like uf and we would do mini wars vs hpcs mpcs lpcs and win over 90 percent of the time, being levels 50-79 cb. We thought we were so amazing matched, and s our own combats we never lost a prep. Then we fought hi in a prep and got our asses handed to us, on a silver platter, with butter, and bacon on the side, and a nice cherry on top. This proving minis didnt mean we were better than the clan we were fighting.

With this being said and alot of the guys leading now being newer has the mini philosophy changed? Do clans now think its important to get the win in the mini? I have seen clans these days have mini units, almost never bringing anyone outside of it, seen clans that will ddos over a mini war, seen clans who will flame, and treat it like they lost a full out if they lose. I can understand this from clans such as uf with new leadership and they dont really prep, but so many more clans are the same way.

What do mini wars mean to you?

It also means that even if you lose in a mini you will still get flamed, by rivals or any other clan. Minis are for fun I agree, but most people take them to serious and when they lose they would just flame.

yeah only clans i seen flaming at minis are zu and eop, but i bet lt would flame if they did minis, but you guys are the other end of the problem, worried so much about losing you dont even do them xd

yeah only clans i seen flaming at minis are zu and eop, but i bet lt would flame if they did minis, but you guys are the other end of the problem, worried so much about losing you dont even do them xd

Every clan worries about losing. You know if you lose you would get flamed.

Every clan worries about losing. You know if you lose you would get flamed.

lol this is not a valid reason not to fight, and most clans pre eoc would not flame over a mini, thats why i am thinking new leaders are making minis very important, legacy i will promise if u give us a mini tonight if we win i will not flame you, you could start a new trend for your clan bro =D

lol this is not a valid reason not to fight, and most clans pre eoc would not flame over a mini, thats why i am thinking new leaders are making minis very important, legacy i will promise if u give us a mini tonight if we win i will not flame you, you could start a new trend for your clan bro =D

IM out of town for 2 weeks, Ask the other leader about this, if i was there i probably would of figured and make something happen.