mini wars

Sith-

Kind of funny seeing this topic from someone who was in RD, weren't they notoriously known for bringing the same people to mini wars? Seemed that way on the CW site

These days seems like all that goes on during minis are scim camping (maybe not in plat, idk) with the attacking clan standing like 2 spots from the defending clans DD...

No ts, no dragging, no getting too close when attacking.. those were how I enjoyed minis before

Kind of funny seeing this topic from someone who was in RD, weren't they notoriously known for bringing the same people to mini wars? Seemed that way on the CW site

These days seems like all that goes on during minis are scim camping (maybe not in plat, idk) with the attacking clan standing like 2 spots from the defending clans DD...

No ts, no dragging, no getting too close when attacking.. those were how I enjoyed minis before

rd and dr are two totally different clans, we have 12 rd members in our entire clan.

as far as the rest goes, we bring different people every day. today we even had a 70- mini. 9v9

rd and dr are two totally different clans, we have 12 rd members in our entire clan.

as far as the rest goes, we bring different people every day. today we even had a 70- mini. 9v9

rd is dr backwards, literally. :)

& yes you have been using the same mini unit for the entire time, maybe u have been using different people lately..

we know if i skimmed through ur minis & i would mostly see the same unit :)

rd is dr backwards, literally. :)

& yes you have been using the same mini unit for the entire time, maybe u have been using different people lately..

we know if i skimmed through ur minis & i would mostly see the same unit :)

not gunna lie I hate the newbundle of twigss as much as anyone but they don't have the same unit. the real question is why is this "dr" clan not doing minis in the wild its newbundle of twigsgy to do them in clan wars

eop is better, but at least u never bring the same people to any minis.

not gunna lie I hate the newbundle of twigss as much as anyone but they don't have the same unit. the real question is why is this "dr" clan not doing minis in the wild its newbundle of twigsgy to do them in clan wars

eop is better, but at least u never bring the same people to any minis.

This is a picture of 8 different minis we've had with them

208gxl0.png

when have mini wars not been taken slightly serious, its one of the better ways to get to know your members strengths and weaknesses on an individual level and give direct feedback for preps. for irrelevant clans, many won't ever aim to improve via miniwars but for clans with a goal in mind will be pushing to get better individually. they mean nothing outside of the individual level and however much a clans leadership wants to push individuals to improve.

• 2 weeks later...