Just be mad

Duval

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each and every time Ch ended dead, I understand bearing grudge against superior clans. Probably the reason why you still play, the urge to show whole world you are not a worthless piece of brown sticky stuff.

Get over it bud :)

q40uU3N.gif

Worthless ? I make more money then you irl I have a higher education then you I own my own house and my clan that I currently help lead has been #1 since we entered the mpc scene. The last two clans you opened this year have closed. Hush peasant and kiss my feet. #Foreverbelowme

Worthless ? I make more money then you irl I have a higher education then you I own my own house and my clan that I currently help lead has been #1 since we entered the mpc scene. The last two clans you opened this year have closed. Hush peasant and kiss my feet. #Foreverbelowme

This is a little too justin beiber Duval.

Kinda proves my point now doesn't it? Keep trying hard to prove the world you are the best man, i think it's working bro

What else have you been successful in? Go on lad

Imagine pulling 39 at a weekend

imagine needing 30 mains to make your pull go over 50 LMAO. stay brown sticky stuff oh and

jXbXNCy.gif

Kiss it broccoli. Rage #1

didnt you brag about mass training mains and bringing them?

Clanwars is main free, I can hold ur hand and guide you to it?

jXbXNCy.gif

kiss it. bc your clan died over a month ago. Rest in pieces brown sticky stuffperial never missed.

one brown sticky stuffty gfx

just like your clan @@Duval l0000l

i closed brown sticky stuffperial and impact and aao

imagine needing 30 mains to make your pull go over 50 LMAO. stay brown sticky stuff oh and

jXbXNCy.gif

jXbXNCy.gif

kiss it. bc your clan died over a month ago. Rest in pieces brown sticky stuffperial never missed.

?

Not even close to what I asked but I guess ur very slow.

jXbXNCy.gif

jXbXNCy.gif

7-1 RAge forever behind our shadows 

fuckin ez