That moment when ruins realised... They fucked up....

Tannie

excuse me, they approached me. i havent approached anyone.

so that makes it ok? dam nigga ur gonna be known as an op slave u sure u want that for fs? no1 knows who fs is and this is ur chance to get known since its been irrelevant for so many years are u sure u wanna be known as just an op slave clan? this is fs's chance to actually do something instead of sniping ppl which i know you really want but this isnt gonna go anywhere

so that makes it ok? dam farmer ur gonna be known as an op slave u sure u want that for fs? no1 knows who fs is and this is ur chance to get known since its been irrelevant for so many years are u sure u wanna be known as just an op slave clan? this is fs's chance to actually do something instead of sniping ppl which i know you really want but this isnt gonna go anywhere

kepe bringing MPC accounts and mains to fight level 60s and you'll have a t6 on every single one of your trips killing you

@@Tannie lmfao what did i say ur a op slave clan and op is a rage slave clan ur clan is only going to be known for being brown sticky stuff lmfao 

fs isn't even apart of the alliance, but i can guarantee you, if you continue to bring your MPC accounts and mains to fight LPC clans, you'll have so many t6 kids ruining your trips, you'll be forced to go out w8 pking as level 10s

wanna fight irl? doubt it im 6'7 260lbs pure muscle im a warrior irl aswell

just remember tannie is this upset over a pixel cape

How are we upset when you guys are the ones that threatened us, Lmfao, 6'7 260lbs pure muscle playing RS? LMAOOOOOOOO. What are you doing with your life

How are we upset when you guys are the ones that threatened us, Lmfao, 6'7 260lbs pure muscle playing RS? LMAOOOOOOOO. What are you doing with your life

calling me a keyboard warrior implys i cant fight irl and wouldnt say the same things irl like i do online im just challenging you to prove otherwise