Special Forces Midweek Domination Ft Vanquish 10/3/2016

Control Pker

Didnt read, but all i know is you wont stay open for long.

Stay out of my wild if you cant back it up. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????

you pull 14 to a rune war on sunday.

Goodluck on your first trip Saturday, you won't be leaving varrock ditch reject r0fl. 

Why you hiding them teles in the bottom of your inventory + nice 20 def. Lmao, First aftermath topic in ages from SF?

Oh God l0l totally hiding my teleports m8. 

What you mean an aftermath topic in ages? the Wildy has been more dead then anything ive ever seen. 

Other then 2 randy clans battling at 9pm eastern in f2p its been atrocious l0l. 

Where invictus during the week? wheres the action in the eastern timezone for lpc? 

Clans are just hiding from us and moving their pk hours later so that we dont show up. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????

you pull 14 to a rune war on sunday.

Goodluck on your first trip Saturday, you won't be leaving varrock ditch reject r0fl. 

I pulled well over 14 to rune war darling, At least i wasnt the clan walking around with 40 man pull with zero scouts for 1 hour 40mins @vanquish 

I watching the entire thing, purely sitting at gdz doing fuck all waiting for an unofficial f2p trip at rune wars to kick off. 

Selling front row seats 3m ea. 

What you mean an aftermath topic in ages? the Wildy has been more dead then anything ive ever seen. 

Where invictus during the week? wheres the action in the eastern timezone for lpc? 

Clans are just hiding from us and moving their pk hours later so that we dont show up. 

I pulled well over 14 to rune war darling, At least i wasnt the clan walking around with 40 man pull with zero scouts for 1 hour 40mins @vanquish 

I watching the entire thing, purely sitting at gdz doing fuck all waiting for an unofficial f2p trip at rune wars to kick off. 

500k n deal

You'll never be able to compare to my clan sonny, pipe down you're about to kill your clan lol.

Your High Council left you for us because you are legit garbage lol.

2-0 

2-0

2-0

2-0

2-0

2-0

Quote if mad

oh god youre kidding right