Invictus vs Fearless 35v35 Prep - 2-1

Pun

You must be mentally challenged like Smells what makes me clueless btw lmk sorry for not responding in a few seconds you're not that important to me :P

I'm important enough that you will quote me,

quote me if youre mad btw.. =)

"What makes me clueless" , I think you have to make a topic & ask these SB members.

Ehh, IV is slumping, & visiting SB everyday? this has been my 1st day in 2 weeks .

& what throne?? you wont get the throne that belonged to MM if you wear T6 capes sir.

@@Niblet

@

@@Tang0ed

@@Brandon

you wont get respect once you wear the T6 cape lmfao

Haha Slumping yet our pulls have always remained consistent with daily trips and we just beat the clan that won the winter tourney? if we are slumping what does that make every other lpc hpc trip now bye

I'm important enough that you will quote me,

quote me if youre mad btw.. =)

"What makes me clueless" , people told me you were a bigboy, MPC & HPC acc, never seen you before 2016 10th of may

clearly u need a longer break u sound like ur letting rs get to u fam :( 

gz iv anyway 

Ehh, IV is slumping, & visiting SB everyday? this has been my 1st day in 2 weeks .

& what throne?? you wont get the throne that belonged to MM if you wear T6 capes sir.

@@Niblet

@

@@Tang0ed

@@Brandon

you wont get respect once you wear the T6 cape lmfao

Damn bro, you seem upset it's past your bedtime, we'll talk tomorrow when you've got your 8hours of sleep :)

?????????????????? but ur on invictus winning prep aftermath?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i see that must explain why ur acting kinda baffled rn so we'll let u off

enjoy ur saturday bud 

Dont leave me mate, i love picking on randoms that are clueless!

T6 capes for victory

Haha Slumping yet our pulls have always remained consistent with daily trips and we just beat the clan that won the winter tourney? if we are slumping what does that make every other lpc hpc trip now bye

That doesn't make any sense , does it? Wow! you won a prep   , Apex wins F2P preps so i dont think 1 win makes a difference ...

"Consistent pulls" oke

clearly u need a longer break u sound like ur letting rs get to u fam :(

gz iv anyway 

I dont think i took a break lmfao? @@Tang0ed

Dont leave me mate, i love picking on randoms that are clueless!

T6 capes for victory

That doesn't make any sense , does it? Wow! you won a prep   , Apex wins F2P preps so i dont think 1 win makes a difference ...

"Consistent pulls" oke

I dont think i even took a break from RS,  once again you kids are clueless & you dont know were you're talking about @@Tang0ed

wow gz u definitely proved ur point ur the bigger man and ur right, sorry control pker jr

jk <>< gz iv #1lpc 

Clan members leave their cc, or wont try if they'll get payed by the opposing clan afterwards (Ye that has happened before)

More like 3 of our members got paid on the 1st round to stay on the opposite side of map. Too bad we kicked them from the clan and won the next 2 rounds. 

I'm control pker v2? , can you look @ your ranks please.

na fam im looking at u continuing to flame on our aftermath on the community website for runescape.com 

idk how or why ur involving urself and spilling brown sticky stuff outta ur mouth but u seem pretty sad to me :/ u defo need a break from the game

my no pray pure is more prepared to prep then half of cd

get him trump

gf we fought you at a big disadvantage but its good practice

ty4prep dad gz iv

na fam im looking at u continuing to flame on our aftermath on the community website for runescape.com 

idk how or why ur involving urself and spilling brown sticky stuff outta ur mouth but u seem pretty sad to me :/ u defo need a break from the game

get him trump

ty4prep dad gz iv

I got alot of free time , you should get some aswell.. train those edgeville recruits up .

I got alot of free time , you should get some aswell.. train those edgeville recruits up .

yeah bud i can tell u have a lot of free time

keep bumping topic pls 

Dont leave,  i love the way you kids grew these massive balls in the past 3 days.

yup u right control pker jr keep at it 

Lmfao, this guy. Cute, because that topic I posted 5 minutes ago. Don't play cauliflower.

That's your front page brother , don't play cauliflower.

yeah bud i can tell u have a lot of free time

keep bumping topic pls 

yup u right control pker jr keep at it 

I'll bump you ingame aswell if you dont mind :)

That's your front page brother , don't play cauliflower.

I'll bump you ingame aswell if you dont mind :)

wow the in game threat im shakin control pker jr

jk if ur gonna enjoy ur break enjoy it, u seem stressed