Invictus vs Fearless 35v35 Prep - 2-1

Pun

Looks like you're upset it's ok young boy I'd be mad to if I was shi

I dont think i asked sir , "Datnigga , Datbrandon"... you're in the LPC scene with a 74 cmb acc. "brown sticky stuff"

Btw..didn't you ask @@smells to join ur clan?

I'm sorry but aren't you part of the clans we closed? God Bless

Like?

"we" i lolled from that sir.

I dont think i asked sir , "Datnigga , Datbrandon"... you're in the LPC scene with a 74 cmb acc. "brown sticky stuff"

Btw..didn't you ask @@smells to join ur clan?

Level 75 to be exact :) I welcomed all Axis willing to spy some of them are here now offered them a opportunity to leave a brown sticky stuff clan that wouldn't last

Level 75 to be exact :) I welcomed all Axis willing to spy some of them are here now offered them a opportunity to leave a brown sticky stuff clan that wouldn't last

Help i got alzheimer! ,  i love these kids that have been clanning since 2k15! oh yeah boys.....

you still haven't remind the clans that YOU closed btw, i'm pretty sure no1 knows you ...well only the people from IV do...

I'm pretty sure @@Chalu closed "Axis" because the merge was cancer & awful , not because IV was "good"

Talk brown sticky stuff get hit my son.

Help i got alzheimer! ,  i love these kids that have been clanning since 2k15! oh yeah boys.....

you still haven't remind the clans that YOU closed btw, i'm pretty sure no1 knows you ...well only the people from IV do...

I'm pretty sure @@Chalu closed "Axis" because the merge was cancer & awful , not because IV was "good"

Talk brown sticky stuff get hit my son.

Axis Closed SK Closed Fallen Closed was easy close for whatever reason you want to tell yourselves you were in a rivalry with us regardless broccoli please remind me who you're suppose to be you talking big for a little guy

Axis Closed SK Closed Fallen Closed was easy close for whatever reason you want to tell yourselves you were in a rivalry with us regardless broccoli please remind me who you're suppose to be you talking big for a little guy

lol if u guys had the cmb for the  winter cup u prob would've gotten 3-0d by every clan 

You're actually clueless lmfao, took you long to respond..dont hurt yourself irl brother,  ain't worth it over a MPC clan.

Look @ what @@smells has to tell you.. again talk brown sticky stuff get hit

you're just as delusional as @@Control Pker & @@edjez lmfao.

You're actually clueless lmfao, took you long to respond..dont hurt yourself irl brother,  ain't worth it over a MPC clan.

Look @ what @@smells has to tell you.. again talk brown sticky stuff get hit

you're just as delusional as @@Control Pker & @@edjez lmfao.

You must be mentally challenged like Smells what makes me clueless btw lmk sorry for not responding in a few seconds you're not that important to me :P

People in IV told me you were a bigboy, tell me your MPC/HPC acc names?

shh honey its just sad now................iidk why u want a break from clanning but still visit sharkbrew everyday but yo ty for bumps anyway, keep spamming outdated nonsense about how we're no namers etc etc whilst we sit on our throne

gz iv #1lpc

People in IV told me you were a bigboy, tell me your MPC/HPC acc names?

@@smells, show & remind him why hes a broccoli (Screenshot of him begging you to join IV)

I use my 75 for mpc and hpc :) Smells just didn't show the rest of the pms were he was ready to spy but sadly your clan closed in only 2 weeks :(

shh honey its just sad now................iidk why u want a break from clanning but still visit sharkbrew everyday but yo ty for bumps anyway, keep spamming outdated nonsense about how we're no namers etc etc whilst we sit on our throne

gz iv #1lpc

Ehh, IV is slumping, & visiting SB everyday? this has been my 1st day in 2 weeks .

& what throne?? you wont get the throne that belonged to MM if you wear T6 capes sir.

@@Niblet

@

@@Tang0ed

@@Brandon

you wont get respect once you wear the T6 cape lmfao

Ehh, IV is slumping, & visiting SB everyday? this has been my 1st day in 2 weeks .

& what throne?? you wont get the throne that belonged to MM if you wear T6 capes sir.

@@Niblet

@

@@Tang0ed

@@Brandon

you wont get respect once you wear the T6 cape lmfao

?????????????????? but ur on invictus winning prep aftermath?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i see that must explain why ur acting kinda baffled rn so we'll let u off

enjoy ur saturday bud