Favorite Rivalry? #SVvsTLP

Fudog

Stfu in the end tlp died cus of an ebola outbreak caused by your filthy kind idc who you are, ur not relevant enough to be named. Pipe down before I sell you to kony you black brown sticky stuff.

seems like you still can't face the fact that sv is literally the worst clan to ever exist on runescape lmfao, literally @@Braden killed ur clan so fkn ez bro

Notable mentions:

Foe vs MM rivalry was always goat.

OSRS:

TLP vs FI

Noting this rivalry because it was our first serious rivalry (besides the cancer one vs supremacy in the same capes lmao) We were the underdogs, having Lil Nick literally kill his "ex" clan (which he now hates) after flaming us and saying he'd kill us was hilarious. We jumped from 40? man pulls up to 74 in a matter of a month, stealing/having numerous of their members leak to join us. I seriously believe since then FI literally hasn't been able to recover, considering EoP leaks their brown sticky stuff on a daily basis also lol.

Matt (Sulfate) imo truly was their worst Leader lmao

Charles also was a complete moron and will stay forever irrelevant 

19dd02b5d8.png

TLP vs SV

Probably not the most favourite but has to be the hardest i've tried in. Knowing SV heavily relies on intimidation and singling members out to get them to either spy/leave or even quit runescape, I just had to try my best to get them from the inside. On SV's part, they tried the good old cancerous tactics of having their own mains on us, ddosing and even publicly releasing IRL photos of numerous ranks including myself. But this is how great TLP is compared to any clan, instead of any normal brown sticky stuffty clan getting demoralised, we turned it into motivation thus making everyone in TLP want to become better and kill SV, it's cringy but we came together as a community to bring each other up.

Having a minimum of 2 leaks a trip, one with audio and one with ingame was pretty hilarious too but also having their staff IRC Chan had provided some lols. Also having them team with FOC on our ani was beautiful, absolutely beautiful, its exactly what we wanted and we got it so gj dudes lmao. That long ass return fight at GDZ was pretty easy also.

At this time, I feel TLP worked the best, both ranks and members which i miss a lot, good times.

SV can say we have died or they 'killed' us but we literally made them go main and numerous topics of them trying to imitate us :)

348712b385.jpg

Notable mentions:

Foe vs MM rivalry was always goat.

OSRS:

TLP vs FI

Noting this rivalry because it was our first serious rivalry (besides the cancer one vs supremacy in the same capes lmao) We were the underdogs, having Lil Nick literally kill his "ex" clan (which he now hates) after flaming us and saying he'd kill us was hilarious. We jumped from 40? man pulls up to 74 in a matter of a month, stealing/having numerous of their members leak to join us. I seriously believe since then FI literally hasn't been able to recover, considering EoP leaks their brown sticky stuff on a daily basis also lol.

Matt (Sulfate) imo truly was their worst Leader lmao

Charles also was a complete moron and will stay forever irrelevant 

19dd02b5d8.png

TLP vs SV

Probably not the most favourite but has to be the hardest i've tried in. Knowing SV heavily relies on intimidation and singling members out to get them to either spy/leave or even quit runescape, I just had to try my best to get them from the inside. On SV's part, they tried the good old cancerous tactics of having their own mains on us, ddosing and even publicly releasing IRL photos of numerous ranks including myself. But this is how great TLP is compared to any clan, instead of any normal brown sticky stuffty clan getting demoralised, we turned it into motivation thus making everyone in TLP want to become better and kill SV, it's cringy but we came together as a community to bring each other up.

Having a minimum of 2 leaks a trip, one with audio and one with ingame was pretty hilarious too but also having their staff IRC Chan had provided some lols. Also having them team with FOC on our ani was beautiful, absolutely beautiful, its exactly what we wanted and we got it so gj dudes lmao. That long ass return fight at GDZ was pretty easy also.

At this time, I feel TLP worked the best, both ranks and members which i miss a lot, good times.

SV can say we have died or they 'killed' us but we literally made them go main and numerous topics of them trying to imitate us :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=KuLdaHp2LPo

348712b385.jpg

So you post a video where you got gwas'd yourself and cleared right after, and you post a topic where beast tells people to train up admitting the obvious like any clan knows.

That only proves you were sweaty freaks with 30 def and high cmb and still irrelevant in p2p which is quite awkward

Reading the rest of your delusional post you mention us ddosing/irl leaking and w/e, now didn't your paki squad try to dox parviz/aao/mirin? I remb you even bragging about hitting our ts off with "insane's botnet".

Now after our administration team got a hold of VR forums there were several topics and logs of hanuman,range grudge and even yourself asking VR to "snipe sv" and even a topic regarding helping tlp so they would join VR.

Again ur full of bullbrown sticky stuff have a nice day, i'll admit to hacking but razza can't help getting your members free guap.

So you post a video where you got gwas'd yourself and cleared right after, and you post a topic where beast tells people to train up admitting the obvious like any clan knows.

That only proves you were sweaty freaks with 30 def and high cmb and still irrelevant in p2p which is quite awkward

Reading the rest of your delusional post you mention us ddosing/irl leaking and w/e, now didn't your paki squad try to dox parviz/aao/mirin? I remb you even bragging about hitting our ts off with "insane's botnet".

Now after our administration team got a hold of VR forums there were several topics and logs of hanuman,range grudge and even yourself asking VR to "snipe sv" and even a topic regarding helping tlp so they would join VR.

Again ur full of bullbrown sticky stuff have a nice day, i'll admit to hacking but razza can't help getting your members free guap.

I can post brown sticky stuff ton of other videos of us killing SV, such as these;

- when cd and sv teamed up lmfao

- ez btw

- 82 v 100~

Idk who our paki squad is but we didn't condone doxing/hacking + we had never ddosed sv's teamspeak, sorry to burst your bubble bud but we took pride in not needing out of game tactics to beat your clan but in saying that you wouldn't really know what that is lol

I don't like VR, they're a dead main clan and I had never asked for their help. If they ever turned up to our fights, rot would be there to kill them

You can keep quoting me and trying to prove me wrong which is all good and well but end of the day you're the one who ddosed/doxed and openly admit to it

I can post brown sticky stuff ton of other videos of us killing SV, such as these;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjF8Uq8carw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pe5SVxVXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVsfpOfXkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMBmOb5R5Y - when cd and sv teamed up lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f2oWIDel24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvR8vEHWVD0 - ez btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJOb51IxVtY - 82 v 100~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkGt-2oJ3dU

Idk who our paki squad is but we didn't condone doxing/hacking + we had never ddosed sv's teamspeak, sorry to burst your bubble bud but we took pride in not needing out of game tactics to beat your clan but in saying that you wouldn't really know what that is lol

I don't like VR, they're a dead main clan and I had never asked for their help. If they ever turned up to our fights we would always tell rot and rot would come kill them lol

You can keep quoting me and trying to prove me wrong which is all good and well but end of the day you're the one who ddosed/doxed and openly admit to it

Rofl you deny sht thats openly admitted, ddosing our teamspeak > sharkbrew IRC trying to post irl's / doxes > SB forums / IRC and even caught mirin's irl on tlp's forums.

Begging VR, we had their entire forum live how can you even deny that? Legit this is getting justin beiber now, sv will always be more relevant than tlp.

Rofl you deny sht thats openly admitted, ddosing our teamspeak > sharkbrew IRC trying to post irl's / doxes > SB forums / IRC and even caught mirin's irl on tlp's forums.

Begging VR, we had their entire forum live how can you even deny that? Legit this is getting justin beiber now, sv will always be more relevant than tlp.

We never ddosed your teamspeak lol.

Sb irc trying to post irl's? what?

Mirin's irl? Idk what he looks like but hes actually a pretty nice guy from my POV. I had no idea you had vr's site live so what do you mean im denying that? 

You aren't making a lot of sense dude.

Mirin's irl? Idk what he looks like and hes actually a pretty nice guy from my POV. I had no idea you had vr's site live so what do you mean im denying that? 

The boards clearly show you asked VR to help and they had unofficial snipe trips and you're saying in your post "we didn't need mains like sv".

Fact you deny half of the irl leaking / ddosing is just justin beiber let me say right now SV has never brought mains ddosed hacked or doxed. Just because you aren't aware of what insane did or your own members (which I highly doubt) doesn't mean you didn't do it like you're saying without even knowing all of it was openly done.

Didn't tlp try to dox hittin rofl? I even remb tlp admitting to using mains and do w/e to get their team cape from supremacy.

Tlp probably did the most ddosing and justin beiber dox attempts and threats than any other clan.

Mirin's irl? Idk what he looks like but hes actually a pretty nice guy from my POV. I had no idea you had vr's site live so what do you mean im denying that?

Jus gona let u kno that ur probably arguing with zeppke atm

Save ur braincells

The boards clearly show you asked VR to help and they had unofficial snipe trips and you're saying in your post "we didn't need mains like sv".

Fact you deny half of the irl leaking / ddosing is just justin beiber let me say right now SV has never brought mains ddosed hacked or doxed. Just because you aren't aware of what insane did or your own members (which I highly doubt) doesn't mean you didn't do it like you're saying without even knowing all of it was openly done.

Didn't tlp try to dox hittin rofl? I even remb tlp admitting to using mains and do w/e to get their team cape from supremacy.

Tlp probably did the most ddosing and justin beiber dox attempts and threats than any other clan.

Never saw vr's site live, never knew you did, assuming you must still have it live to make fun of them so logs or something would be great?

VR also hated TLP btw, literally any TLP that was VR spied for ROT lmfao hence why rot would be killing them anytime theyre at pure trips.

Wheres the proof that Insane did anything to you guys? He literally was never online, you guys were worthless to him. I'm sorry buddy but I laugh at when SV accuse people of ddosing/irl leaking or even ddosing and try to play the victim lmfao.

What's the point in doxing hittin? Dropping to sv's level? No thanks pal.

"Tlp probably did the most ddosing and justin beiber dox attempts and threats than any other clan." I could leak the whole of nectarded and you'd never find anything about ddosing sv lmfao, stop playing the victim.

Jus gona let u kno that ur probably arguing with zeppke atm

Save ur braincells

Probably tbh

Never saw vr's site live, never knew you did, assuming you must still have it live to make fun of them so logs or something would be great?

VR also hated TLP btw, literally any TLP that was VR spied for ROT lmfao hence why rot would be killing them anytime theyre at pure trips.

Wheres the proof that Insane did anything to you guys? He literally was never online, you guys were worthless to him. I'm sorry buddy but I laugh at when SV accuse people of ddosing/irl leaking or even ddosing and try to play the victim lmfao.

What's the point in doxing hittin? Dropping to sv's level? No thanks pal.

"Tlp probably did the most ddosing and justin beiber dox attempts and threats than any other clan." I could leak the whole of nectarded and you'd never find anything about ddosing sv lmfao, stop playing the victim.

Probably tbh

Love it how you deny everything to save your clans brown sticky stuffty reputation, in the end you closed 10 times and had to do everything possible in the books to save you from closing 11 times (which failed).

Thanks you lose again, boards clearly show tlp sucking vr's dick especially hanuman and range grudge.

Btw sv is open tlp closed, there's a reason sv stays open and tlp can't its because your god awful community you're trying to defend.

Edited by Braden
removed irl leak

Love it how you deny everything to save your clans brown sticky stuffty reputation, in the end you closed 10 times and had to do everything possible in the books to save you from closing 11 times (which failed).

Thanks you lose again, boards clearly show tlp sucking vr's dick especially hanuman and range grudge.

Btw sv is open tlp closed, there's a reason sv stays open and tlp can't its because your god awful community you're trying to defend.

Had to remove the irl information in the last sentence.

I still don't know where you have gathered all your sources from and still provide no proof which just shows me you're making up bullbrown sticky stuff lol

I'll keep defending TLP no matter what, that isn't a worry lol but since you've made a status update with a quote of something i've said, it seems you are mad my friend.

Had to remove the irl information in the last sentence.

I still don't know where you have gathered all your sources from and still provide no proof which just shows me you're making up bullbrown sticky stuff lol

I'll keep defending TLP no matter what, that isn't a worry lol but since you've made a status update with a quote of something i've said, it seems you are mad my friend.

Show proof of us doxing/hacking/ddosing and w/e the fuk we did.

Show proof of us doxing/hacking/ddosing and w/e the fuk we did.

Seems like the actual thread has been removed from your site but everybody in the community can literally vouch for the thread that you guys had posted. Even Hittin would probs vouch lmfao

This was the thread:

http://sv-rs.org/topic/23325-faces-of-your-rivals/

Best I could find though even though I swear I took a full screen capture but I can't find it atm:

b9f5b9a311.png - blacked out for obvious reasons

Anyways:

fec4ea3a90.png - Blacked out for obvious reasons

Mains:

aa96dbbc76.jpg

Ddosing us during preps:

0a24830bcc.png

Earlier you just admitted to hacking to razza also lol, puush links in TLP staff chan are all unavailable so i can't provide pictures but your word seems to be strong enough that you're/were capable :)

Seems like the actual thread has been removed from your site but everybody in the community can literally vouch for the thread that you guys had posted. Even Hittin would probs vouch lmfao

This was the thread:

http://sv-rs.org/topic/23325-faces-of-your-rivals/

Best I could find though even though I swear I took a full screen capture but I can't find it atm:

b9f5b9a311.png - blacked out for obvious reasons

Anyways:

fec4ea3a90.png - Blacked out for obvious reasons

Mains:

aa96dbbc76.jpg

Ddosing us during preps:

0a24830bcc.png

Earlier you just admitted to hacking to razza also lol, puush links in TLP staff chan are all unavailable so i can't provide pictures but your word seems to be strong enough that you're/were capable :)

Can you now post yours lmfao

Btw FB links in 2k16 whahahaha what did tyen say about hittin's gated community?

Stay in denial sv closed tlp at their own dirty game

Edited by Braden
removed irl name/info