Favorite Rivalry? #SVvsTLP

Fudog

this post is a joke right?

TLP bullied you guys at every event you had for not even two months before you went main again. And if you think anyone joins sv for any reason other than they get a boner over doxing ppl/18 hr pk trips for about $3 irl ur wrong lmfao.

?

im a proud white person i spit on everybody that isn't white, never speak to me like this again u 4rn freak lmfao

Stfu ebola spreading ape open your mouth when you speak to me not your disgusting twig fingers

since we joined the pure scene definitely cd vs doom. back and forth fights for over a year

even funnier since it ended having ran into and met a few doom members since then.....ive found that a lot of ex doom members would of fit in easily in cd and vice versa. very like-minded approach to rivalries and what have you

rage is persistent like a pack of rats ,even op a little but to a much lesser extent.... but because they pull so low(thus having to team with 6 clans) and that they're unable to compete in long return fights, there's never any threat of losing to them like there was with doom back in the day. not to mention their banter is dogbrown sticky stuff compared to dooms lol