They're Scared

CD15134562345

So I just made an account after someone linked me this thread. I've always lurked but felt this environment was too hostile for me. It's upsetting to see this stuff, I really thought these people were my friends. I'm always working and don't get time to make many friends irl so runescape was a place for me to talk with people and make friendships. I will be leaving CD and I'm looking for a clan that won't make me feel this way. I thought I was doing well and helping the clan but I guess I am just another +1 in their eyes. Sucks really. 

So I just made an account after someone linked me this thread. I've always lurked but felt this environment was too hostile for me. It's upsetting to see this stuff, I really thought these people were my friends. I'm always working and don't get time to make many friends irl so runescape was a place for me to talk with people and make friendships. I will be leaving CD and I'm looking for a clan that won't make me feel this way. I thought I was doing well and helping the clan but I guess I am just another +1 in their eyes. Sucks really. 

you forget to log out of your account tomato LMFAO?

this was what you posted originally at first before you added that 'lol' and the arab part

LMAO LOOKS LIKE I STRUCK  A NERVE LIL 4NER

btw black power!!!!!!

that's cool, i love our pakis especially since they all grew up in the US and other western countries

unlike my farmer @@Maaku kid is str8 out of the fevelas of the 3rd world and cant put a sentence together without stuttering LOL

paki kids like you are cancer of this world u are not gonna get any pussy in ur brown sticky stuff life haha ugly paki

this was what you posted originally at first before you added that 'lol' and the arab part

LMAO LOOKS LIKE I STRUCK A NERVE LIL 4NER

btw black power!!!!!!

that's cool, i love our pakis especially since they all grew up in the US and other western countries

unlike my farmer @@Maaku kid is str8 out of the fevelas of the 3rd world and cant put a sentence together without stuttering LOL

Kinda sounds like your members are exactly what an isis recruit is like. Try not to close to keep them entertained plz