Invictus Sunday Trip Slamming FS/SF Ft. VQ/Terror

Brandon

Actually it does, it just show how insufficiant you were in the wilderness last night fighting us plus your little friend pun claim you cleared us? ok please point me that, i'd like to see that oh wait.. you didn't. and talking about match opts? oi when you teamed with VQ we stood our ground (Not the first time) because i admit it you crushed us, but lol... please watch the videos we cleared you after over and over let me tell you something aswell, i remember having a good laugh with every member in TS because you broccolied kids everytime you regrouped at single and tried to return attack us you returned yet again in single HAHAHA. cya next weekend!

you got cleared you had 11 in singles, you stopped calling returned. We went 13 ports and you refused to follow cx

you got cleared you had 11 in singles, you stopped calling returned. We went 13 ports and you refused to follow cx

had to watch the vid to confirm, but FS lost being up 6 l0l

Please, point out where we lost and got cleared again seems to me you keep trying to point out false facts.. not good lol.  just accept the fact that you got dicked to single All day, and get over it jesus christ.

We gave you action down 5-6, we dont just run when we see you as other clans might do, we had some good fights be happy about that instead of flaming and comparing lengths of videos, if we would decide to not fight you who would u fight? Chasing people running to singles in 0.5? Is that What you want on your weekends?

We won you won, you lost we lost, everyone Wins and loses sometimes get over it, and dont deny that you lost some fights yesterday and we wont deny brown sticky stuff either

So?, you want to talk about prep wins huh? ok explain this.

and many more videos but hey you tasted it huh you maybe have 2 prep over us but how many wins we have over you and defeat you tasted from us in the wilderness? lol

today was it  for fun to go into singles??? cya next weekend!

From a unbiased pov it looks like you only fight with +5-10 opts more on us but when you fight matched you get dicked

Please, point out where we lost and got cleared again seems to me you keep trying to point out false facts.. not good lol. just accept the fact that you got dicked to single All day, and get over it jesus christ.

the part where you were down 12 at pond and then ran to some graves

3dtUFCf.jpg

Invictus rolled out today with 38 legends ready to dominate the lpc scene and give everyone the big blue daddy dicks. We fought Fearless numerous times pushing them to singles twice fighting outnumbered by 10 we cleared them with ease. The snipe team Special Forces tried crashing our fights but we quickly switched focus on them clearing them within 10 seconds sending them running to singles as well. We spent the day hunting both clans while they kept trying to avoid us we managed to hit them every time they went out. Shout out to the boys in IV who demoralized the scene today.

Nka47rp.png

Will POV

4rc2ut.jpg

2afbeqo.png

DRhv7PX.png

EbkZzYm.png

IxOuZtg.png

NzP7mOj.png

jDZdCSZ.png

FMPC0b1.png

EbvmnYF.png

hVFN7WO.png