Fearless Clears VQ Down 20 Ft. Terror, SF and DP

Vito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzz4n9GJRM @@Tannie @ @ what a real 30v50 (30vs47) looks like where everyone can attack near perfected them too theres another vid where we fight them 32vs55 and clear them too but cant find it.

Mfw Fearless the greatest snipe team is in xl capes sniping them from the inside. You literally killed like 8 people and they all ran away cause we were killing them lmao. They wrent even focusing you LOOL holy brown sticky stuff ur insane.

@@Tannie @ @ what a real 30v50 (30vs47) looks like where everyone can attack near perfected them too theres another vid where we fight them 32vs55 and clear them too but cant find it.

HEY.

Grow a brain. @ watch 1:21 lmfao. watch the cape counter spike by fs sniping them lmfao lmfao lmfao. lmfao. lmfao. godbless you, thanks for giving us shoutout.

HEY.

Grow a brain. @ watch 1:21 lmfao. watch the cape counter spike by fs sniping them lmfao lmfao lmfao. lmfao. lmfao. godbless you, thanks for giving us shoutout.

Ye lmao when you hit VQ the other day we had 25 sk sniping them with their capes on loool gz you won a 25vs30 grow a brain. 

@ lmao, u best sit the fuck down and not to trigger us. Because after Vq close, we'll be hungry for our next clan.

Take it if you want will be re-applying sometime within the next week or so seeming we are semi re-opened / in the stages of re-opening idc about a little icon next to my name its not whats its there for look below for proof that we are opening soon.  got site and ts up if u wanna drop by sk-rs.com or skclan.teamspeak3.org

f13f8d51c5abd117ae3366b74d9d07bf.png

@ lmao, u best sit the fuck down and not to trigger us. Because after Vq close, we'll be hungry for our next clan.

Not scared of your clan if you wanna start beef do it now, Im sure I can speak to @@Ramie and crash every single one of your fights. Dont forget to take your medication broccoli.

Take it if you want will be re-applying sometime within the next week or so seeming we are semi re-opened / in the stages of re-opening idc about a little icon next to my name its not whats its there for look below for proof that we are opening soon.  got site and ts up if u wanna drop by sk-rs.com or skclan.teamspeak3.org

Not scared of your clan if you wanna start beef do it now, Im sure I can speak to @@Ramie and crash every single one of your fights. Dont forget to take your medication broccoli.

you're a mute even in a channel by yourself l0l

we already do get crashed every single fight. u think i care? LMFAO. unless u want me to clear all your members off edge pking. Come try me.

• 3 weeks later...