realistically

Leech

Once you realize that Lpcs/Mpcs just got to the point where they can P2p and can actually give a fight in P2p trips now. Constantly Ascent/Zu/Dr/Nemesis/Supremacy are doing P2p events, yet for some reason we still do F2p sundays. Give us time and stop being tomato Hpcs trying to force brown sticky stuff.

Not forcing anything spastic, do you think new pures are going to clan if all events are f2p? 

Bored of f2p let's step up

Tom pls, you've always been bored with F2P

MPC pulling 70 with 100s and 90s with them

CV only has like a few quality accounts, their "core", so like up to 5-10 90s, I'm pretty sure they don't want to go to P2P with the rest of their members/randoms. Because they'd get targeted due to their pulls (No flame for once).

I believe P2P will help, but I also believe that while HPC members etc had their accounts for the past year or two, A LOT of us have had ours for mere 3-4 months. It's hard to get maxed out when you also try to make GP to do it with at the same time. 

Time is needed. 

Besides that, F2P is still fun, and it doesn't bring around dozens of mains. A few, yes, credit to the HPC's, and desperate SV.

But if ALL the clans go out to P2P right now or in the very near future on specific days, at specific times, to fight properly and efficiently we'd have to go to extremely high level wilderness, I'm okay with that, and the rest of our clan is too, but the fact that the wilderness levels we'd be at is bringing back the point that mains would crash left and right, main teams (which would possibly get cleared), SV would try to crash, just mains that are invited would crash left and right. Which would kill everyone's mood even more.

We can start doing P2P Fridays which have been long proposed, which would be fun for those wanting to show up. But wouldn't force anyone. 

You forgot X rush, Nightm8, Centurian, Skitle, Beach boy, etc on roflcats list. Pretty sure EOP had like 7-8 Mains last weekends trip, was funny lol.

Hey man great to see you again posting on your fake sharkbrew persona!

I see you still haven't replied to my question in the other topic, asking you what you think about Hittin, Tristin and Mitch being your new leaders when each of them have been in the clan for about 2 months. Would be baller if you could throw up a quick opinion on this.

Thanks

J Styles

Like I've said before. Eventually you might see a switch to p2p events, However to get there all clans need to be more willing to first do p2p preps, random pk trips, p2p minis, and other events before we have a solid p2p sunday. Give it atleast a month or two more of these p2p preps etc and then maybe we can get the community to agree