realistically

Leech

put it this way , if you wanna do p2p fight hpcs , let lpcs do what they think is best. we help i got alzheimer's hpcs to switch times.

put it this way.. lpc's were made months ago to eventually grow to a Mpc we left them alone for months to let them grow by themself and join the mpc scene .. but they never did rd went lpc etc so yh we came

Once you realize that Lpcs/Mpcs just got to the point where they can P2p and can actually give a fight in P2p trips now. Constantly Ascent/Zu/Dr/Nemesis/Supremacy are doing P2p events, yet for some reason we still do F2p sundays. Give us time and stop being tomato Hpcs trying to force brown sticky stuff.

I dont see P2P helping the clanning community during weekends right now. It would just be HPCs steamrolling thru LPCs.

Maybe P2P PCL Fridays or something to encourage recruiting/training/questing (im sure alot of LPC accounts don't have DT and brown sticky stuff done) but I can't see LPCs doing P2P Sundays and actually enjoying it, which wouldn't help the community.

Considering every "LPC" has combat levels in the high 90s let the HPCS stay at our trip times. And this is coming from a lvl 74. The fact that conviction has 70 pull days and still call themselves an "LPC" is a joke.

no1 calls themselves lpcs anymore lol... its mpc and has been for a while now

put it this way.. lpc's were made months ago to eventually grow to a Mpc we left them alone for months to let them grow by themself and join the mpc scene .. but they never did rd went lpc etc so yh we came

they were made to be mpcs? They were not "Made" to be mpcs, people just kept breaking the rules for higher combats. Nobody ever said they were made to go out in p2p lol

but i agree on the p2p part nobody is interested in f2p that much