What Ethnicity are you IRL?

JoJo

> Claims to be white

> Is part Greek

2qluxvl.png

You have the sentience of a snail. Greeks have over 40% arab admixture buddy boyo. You're as white as Obama is Muslim, now go fetch me a kebab @

You very obviously have never seen my IRL, i am as white as can be and dont look anything remotely close to u disgusting pakis lmfao, proud to be white with a 3.9 gpa and rip lines of coke every weekend, wby? 

did y just call me poor u.5 percentile aussie lmao

Not poor as in literally broke with no financial income with no equity relax kid, "poor cunt" as in lol wow feel sorry for you.

I wish I was fat it would make my life easier and yes ty Aussies are the best.

Come for a weekend and I'll show you how to live.

Not poor as in literally broke with no financial income with no equity relax kid, "poor cunt" as in lol wow feel sorry for you.

I wish I was.5 percentile it would make my life easier and yes ty Aussies are the best.

Come for a weekend and I'll show you how to live.

What makes u think that i would want to leave one of the best countries in the world for a jungle lmao

also u better stop quoting me before i camp you again on weeknds and make u regret waking up so early xdd

What makes u think that i would want to leave one of the best countries in the world for a jungle lmao

also u better stop quoting me before i camp you again on weeknds and make u regret waking up so early xdd

Yeah true you might not even be allowed to enter my country you immigrant.

You can try to camp me on weekends I know you've tried multiple times already and it has failed but by all means try again.

I'm laughing at serious you take this game lmao, someone offends you and the first thing you do is make threats through pixels hah.

Xoxo

Yeah true you might not even be allowed to enter my country you immigrant.

You can try to camp me on weekends I know you've tried multiple times already and it has failed but by all means try again.

I'm laughing at serious you take this game lmao, someone offends you and the first thing you do is make threats through pixels hah.

Xoxo

thats it fam im camping you lmao gl

You very obviously have never seen my IRL, i am as white as can be and dont look anything remotely close to u disgusting pakis lmfao, proud to be white with a 3.9 gpa and rip lines of coke every weekend, wby? 

I actually had the misfortune to see your IRL. You have the phenotype of a ratty turkish kebab street merchant, hook nose, long midface, et al. You have more genetically in common with the Kashmiri's in India than you do with western Europeans. Not only are you ethnic, but you're an ugly ethnic at that  :lol:  :lol:

I actually had the misfortune to see your IRL. You have the phenotype of a ratty turkish kebab street merchant, hook nose, long midface, et al. You have more genetically in common with the Kashmiri's in India than you do with western Europeans. Not only are you ethnic, but you're an ugly ethnic at that  :lol:  :lol:

I have BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES LOL. I am the perfect Hitler youth, and i look more German than i do greek, you're "statitstics" dont add up, all the meanwhile i STILL have a 3.9 GPA IRL and i rip fat lines of coke every weekend. 

I have BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES LOL. I am the perfect Hitler youth, and i look more German than i do greek, you're "statitstics" dont add up, all the meanwhile i STILL have a 3.9 GPA IRL and i rip.5 percentile lines of coke every weekend. 

How can someone be this incognizant, stop this delusion Rajpreet. Hitler would take one look at your hook jew nose before ushering you to the gas chambers.

2ddc7e7c8c9795da78ba186dfa116d63.jpg

3c6b3c77149ddb362ddb9319c894e070.png