Leet Tactics Saturday ft. Breaking DR's neck

Downyz

WxyW1md.png

Lt.ts3dns.Com | Community | LeetTacticsRS

After expecting a low pull due to a recent forum hacking, we surprisingly set out with 37 Spartans ready to bully a brown sticky stuff clan, and we did just that.

M9UKZHF.png

CmpAx.png

LT vs DR

After PMing multiple DR ranks for a fight, they finally accepted. We rushed them quickly on top of 26 hills, dropping a solid 15 DR before ZU rushed in. We fled to singles, hitting DR as they walked down, dying...

LT Ending: 28

DR Ending: ~15

CmpAx.png

LT vs DR

After banking an astronomical amount of scims and chaps, we went back out determined to get more. We rushed them again on top of 26 hill, quickly pushing on top of them, almost instantly clearing them before ZU crashed. As before, we went to singles and continued to hit DR, who refused to return to multi. After a good 5 minutes of fighting in singles, they finally decided they lost enough returns and walked down.

CmpAx.png

LT vs DR ft. ZU

After another quick bank, we got word that DR and ZU were fighting east of 26 hill. We couldn't miss the opportunity to slap DR again, so we ran up single strip. We quickly rushed from the south, pushing on top of DR, instantly pushing them into singles. We then walked them down below level 20, and decided to fight ZU. We pulled west, binding and killing the ZU that came into us, then pulled east as we got word Supremacy were about to rush. We then asked DR for more fights, but we got word they ended 20 minutes earlier :(

CmpAx.png

Crafted's Pov:

[Youtube]

[/YouTube]

Codi's Pov:

~Uploading

Downyz Pov:

~Uploading

CmpAx.png

d4026748c30201d3f75940e535fb2715.png

fnpjODM.png

t0QaPtY.png

1TujcDL.png

Sorry for lack of pics, no forums for aftermath dump lol

Gj LT.  Looks like you guys had fun which is what matters.  Hope you guys get your forums back up and running well.

Sorry about crashing your fight near hills hut.  We were bored I suppose so I guess I'm not sorry :P

all good man, forums will be up tonight if you wana intro :D

Honestly, Dr should just give up. They can't win this rivalary. We beat them matched, We beat them in the wildy. They hacked our forums but all it did was motivate our members to smash them even harder. Just close @@V34r @@ibro @@Sith-

Hi @@Crafted_ ! Wow you have an interesting, but uninformed opinion! That's good for you though. Good luck :D<3

How am I uninformed? We're 2-0 in preps and smashed you 2 weeks in a row!

Wow 2 weeks you say? Hm I guess I have been going on trips on RS3. 

oh I have a question for you @@Crafted_ . Where was Bvb, Smite, and all the other CP/Zu invites that were fighting during the prep?

I guess they have their own clans huh? Oh well. I missed seeing them in Lt capes. MAYBE NEXT TIME!

what a coincidence that every single fight got crashed by zu... hummmmmmmm zergtactics vs dr we can call this?

This whole trip was to focus on DR for hacking our forums. We didn't care about other clans. I don't care if ZU crashed our fight we was just trying to down you kids, why would we team ZU when we dropped you kids down 6 and made you kids go to single and made you kids walk to lvl 1.

DR got bullied