Ber-iD's Intro

Ber-iD

Hello all, some of you may know or remember me, and a lot of you may not. My name is Justin, AKA Ber-iD. I've been within the clan community for quite some time and have a very... lets say.. 'Professional' clan history :') I had taken a hiatus due to irl consuming me, and work schedule not allowing me to attend preps, PCL's, and even weekend trips. So instead of not attending i decided to take a hiatus. BUT, i have returned and am glad to see everyone is still going strong. So i'll stop this wall of text and say if you remember me or know me, please don't hesitate to say hello, and even those i don't know, welcomed to say hi, don't be shy. Looking forward to clanning with you all once again :) 

Hello there

Hey there :D

Welcome

Thank you, glad to be here :P

wats this thing u call pcl ?

It's Pure Clan League, not sure if it's still a thing now a days. But it was when all pure clans, and sometimes mains for gigs would go to clan wars, and challenge each other all day, unmatched opts. Whatever you pulled is what you pulled, unlike a prep when it's set opts vs set opts.

Yes I am Braden from MA :)

Oh snap :') Do you remember me ? It's been a while, man. 

Welcome back

PCL ain't a thing anymore sadly but would be great if it made a comeback

Aw man =/ Sad to hear, yeah, PCL's were some fun times, got plenty of amazing clips and funny moments to always look back at.

welcome :)

Thank you :) 

Oh snap :') Do you remember me ? It's been a while, man. 

Aw man =/ Sad to hear, yeah, PCL's were some fun times, got plenty of amazing clips and funny moments to always look back at.

Thank you :)

I definitely do, always wondered where you went lmao

I definitely do, always wondered where you went lmao

Yeah, i went on an extended hiatus lol, told Dripz what was happening irl, he was like do what you gotta do. Figured i'd be back sooner. Job remained brown sticky stuff, so i just didn't want to join a clan to not attend events. Lol, always wondered how everyone was, but once i lost touch i really lost touch. Had spoken to Dripz on FB, he told me everyone was still around. Just spoke to Moni on FB, and he said SB is the place to be, and here i am :')

Yeah, i went on an extended hiatus lol, told Dripz what was happening irl, he was like do what you gotta do. Figured i'd be back sooner. Job remained brown sticky stuff, so i just didn't want to join a clan to not attend events. Lol, always wondered how everyone was, but once i lost touch i really lost touch. Had spoken to Dripz on FB, he told me everyone was still around. Just spoke to Moni on FB, and he said SB is the place to be, and here i am :')

wb buddy

Hey there :D

Thank you, glad to be here :P

It's Pure Clan League, not sure if it's still a thing now a days. But it was when all pure clans, and sometimes mains for gigs would go to clan wars, and challenge each other all day, unmatched opts. Whatever you pulled is what you pulled, unlike a prep when it's set opts vs set opts.

i was kidding nigga that brown sticky stuff hasnt existed in a long ass time coz of this brown sticky stuff cancer fuckin community lmao

wb buddy

Thanks friend

i was kidding farmer that brown sticky stuff hasnt existed in a long ass time coz of this brown sticky stuff cancer fuckin community lmao

Lmao, ah. Yeah, well. That's why PCL was glorious, talked brown sticky stuff? See you friday, gl with pull ;P Was amazing.

hi

Hey, man :D