funest riverelies

Member Foxy

The funnest (despite it being pretty one sided) overall rivalry i've been involved in was probably Epidemic Vs Intense Redemption that lasted on/off from like 2007, and in some ways way into 2012. 

There was just so many epic moments throughout it all, especially on sites like Pure Warfare and our forums/their forum, rather than in the wilderness.

From the more genius plans...

To Zo's getting intensely annoyed one trip

It was really fun to be a part of.

In terms of in game competition, the whole mid sized clan scene during 2009 was awesome, with E/Dv/TLP/DP/EOP all pulling 50-70 people eventually and invariably ending up at the volcanoes every weekend and having huge clusters. Because it wasn't a 1 vs 1 rivalry (Although there were several rivalries involved in the whole thing) there was alot going on with all clans involved and it was generally an exciting thing to be a part of. Entering a short rivalry with Fi after this over #3 was amazing cos it felt as though we'd finally broken the 3 or 4 month long stalemate between E/Dv/TLP/DP/EOP/IR/others and were coming out a much better clan. Epidemic vs MM was short but explosive, and when we finally overtook them for #1 for a month or two it was a glorious time.

In NME, the earlier rivalries were quite fun with clans like EF/TH a month or two after we had opened, and it was interesting to use those clans as a measuring pole a few months later when we were fighting clans such as MM, and seeing how far we had come. I have fond memories of having massive clusters in NME too between EOP/CP/NME, but that became a bit played out after a while. 

Another rivalry I participated in and enjoyed was the CP vs TH one, and that was alot of fun as both clans were very evenly matched. Lots of flaming and blind dislike, but still like nothing that'd really been seen before up until that point in the community.

Rivalries are the backbone of this community and from my experience is what forces clans either to grow or be left behind. Good topic

new bundle of twigs

mine was 

Hi vs Cp and zenith

join supremacy

Hostility vs cp, watching cp train there lowby accounts on mossgiants has always been my favourite runescape memory

join supremacy

jk

my favorite rivalries were

E vs TD

Honestly DP never really had any rivalries, but DP vs CP/Fi

Ch vs POT/Z/Ex w/e

DB vs brown sticky stuff clans

Hi vs CP/xL/EF

no1 has maintained a consistent rivalry with us in Supremacy, probably because it was LPC scene and clans close and brown sticky stuff but we'll see in the coming weeks.