funest riverelies

Member Foxy

Thinking about it my favorite was probably late 2k9/early 2k10 with Dp/Cp/Fatality

The dislike was really between DP/CP  but Fatality would definitely compete for #5 most weekends

I guess it was really the competitive part of it that I liked rather than the "hate" ... Like I wouldn't really call the EoP/Tlp beef they had in 2011 a rivalry personally, seeing as I don't recall fighting them. Mostly just banter on forums.

Foe vs EoP for #3 at the same time the above was going on was really fun to watch

I've seen people speak highly of the Epidemic/Dv/Tlp one. Wish I could've followed that closely before

uhm quite alot

pre eoc:

TH vs UP

TH vs CP

Fi vs CP

Malice vs SD

Malice vs Veneratio

Hostility vs Intense redemption

Hi vs EF

07:

Supremacy vs Trauma

The everlasting flamewars between CP and EOP without any real action between both

Lt vs Dr entertains me aswell

Thinking about it my favorite was probably late 2k9/early 2k10 with Dp/Cp/Fatality

The dislike was really between DP/CP  but Fatality would definitely compete for #5 most weekends

I guess it was really the competitive part of it that I liked rather than the "hate" ... Like I wouldn't really call the EoP/Tlp beef they had in 2011 a rivalry personally, seeing as I don't recall fighting them. Mostly just banter on forums.

Foe vs EoP for #3 at the same time the above was going on was really fun to watch

I've seen people speak highly of the Epidemic/Dv/Tlp one. Wish I could've followed that closely before

yea dp vs cp was great, until dp slumped them for 5 years

Malice vs Veneratio

i still regret my clan choice tbh

uhm quite alot

pre eoc:

TH vs UP

TH vs CP

Fi vs CP

Malice vs SD

Malice vs Veneratio

Hostility vs Intense redemption

Hi vs EF

07:

Supremacy vs Trauma

The everlasting flamewars between CP and EOP without any real action between both

Lt vs Dr entertains me aswell

CP and FI never had a rivalry lol they were friendly since 05

E vs DV was more of a rivalry than E vs EOP. E vs DV lasted like 3-4 months in F2P and was clean. EOP were basically non existent, pulling between 10-25, while the rest pulled 35-45 iirc. It wasn't until they spurted up to 70-90 pulls after the whole letter to Bob/Jibs that they could have been deemed a threat. In fact, the only time after that I can really remember them attacking E was at the chaos alter after E had fought FOE and MM and still managed to push them back to 18s. 

E vs MM was pretty fun to be apart of; albeit short.

Can't really remember any DP rivalries. DP was on the rise, and had just about usurped  CP when I and the E lot joined. Spent the next few months trying to fight FOE/MM until FI stepped up and DP dipped. I guess that would be the stand out rivalry; 75 vs 75's each week with easy returns via games necklace and Cwars was pretty cool, especially in P2P.

NME vs TH and then EF were my most favoured in this period; but in F2P CW matched, we definitely had a good rivalry with TLP. They normally got the best of us but we always had intense rounds with it going down to 10 vs 10s from 40 vs 40s. Always handled in a flame-free environment.