Pure Community: A New Future

Adam

The Pure Community  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do, if the pure community changed as stated in this post?

• Embrace The Change
    • I Like Way Things Are

I like my 39 def acc

no you don't, you like the idea of hitting people in robes. the reality is nobody is in robes anymore and everyone is maxed out.

fights are slower in f2p wild because everyone is in addy, and you're kidding no one if you think 30+ def doesn't kite hard as fuck against tier 40/30 gear that everyone uses. In p2p it makes much less of a difference.

the higher the avg def level is the more prevalent mains can be and fights are unnecessarily drawn out. I don't actually mind 30 def in times like this when everyone has it. I would prefer 88-100 combat however.

no you don't, you like the idea of hitting people in robes. the reality is nobody is in robes anymore and everyone is maxed out.

fights are slower in f2p wild because everyone is in addy, and you're kidding no one if you think 30+ def doesn't kite hard as fuck against tier 40/30 gear that everyone uses. In p2p it makes much less of a difference.

the higher the avg def level is the more prevalent mains can be and fights are unnecessarily drawn out. I don't actually mind 30 def in times like this when everyone has it. I would prefer 88-100 combat however.

I like my 30 def account. It will be 99 slayer soon.

I wouldn't mind a saturday where everyone uses monk robes instead of addy but that'll never happen with stubborn clans

Also @@Adam if you want "Pure Worlds" try to get some info from Jagex.

Tweet this "@JagexLottie Could we see how many pures (30 Defence & under w/ 60+strength & range) are in the game?"

She does Analytics & Data for OSRS.

With the information you get you can from that, make a Reddit thread asking for Pure worlds (1-30 Defence) if the # of accounts is higher (which it should be) than accounts with 2K total (there are 10861 with 2K total), how the world would operate (Active Wildy, Active Clanwars, etc)

The unfortunate part of our entire situation is nobody except for pures likes pures. We're definitely the largest subgroup in the entire game, but a change like that would have to be voted in and it would fail overwhelmingly every single time. Reddit controls this game and we trigger them because they got banged out at green dragons by xX 69vApE420 Xx back in the day for full rune (completely ignoring the fact that there's not a single person in the pure community who isn't a flaming asshole).

The unfortunate part of our entire situation is nobody except for pures likes pures. We're definitely the largest subgroup in the entire game, but a change like that would have to be voted in and it would fail overwhelmingly every single time. Reddit controls this game and we trigger them because they got banged out at green dragons by xX 69vApE420 Xx back in the day for full rune (completely ignoring the fact thast there's not a single person in the pure community who isn't a flaming asshole).

It would probably fail a poll but atleast it would raise attention to Jagex.

Wish more pures used Reddit though

Na I like my 39 def because addy is the way of life hopefully we can all upgrade to rune soon I want to see a ocean of blue

You were never teamed on lol

What dis guy said!:

stfu stop telling barefaced lies you had aftermath topics boasting about teaming with cd. Everybody is glad ruin is dead, now go reopen NMO or Zu. @@Acid you will never be successful in rs or in life lmfaooo

Didnt mind it tho, wouldnt have been a challenge otherwise :)

members will be for 1 def, ranks wont (because theyre too stubborn)

stfu stop telling barefaced lies you had aftermath topics boasting about teaming with cd. Everybody is glad ruin is dead, now go reopen NMO or Zu. @@Acid you will never be successful in rs or in life lmfaooo

feel bad for u man ur actually obsessed with australians for some reason lol what could they have done for you to get so bitter/obsessed/mad that 75% of your posts is about aussies/ru/zu/nmo loooool

members will be for 1 def, ranks wont (because theyre too stubborn)

feel bad for u man ur actually obsessed with australians for some reason lol what could they have done for you to get so bitter/obsessed/mad that 75% of your posts is about aussies/ru/zu/nmo loooool

ruin is brown sticky stuff l0l

Instead of 1-25 def worlds.

It might be better to have a "1-95 combat capped" wildy for certain times on certain worlds i.e. 1-95 combat cap in the wilderness on saturdays for ~3 hrs.

Too bad Fatality will forever be a dog brown sticky stuff clan in MM's shadow because they refused to fight us, whereas clans like FOE, EOP, TLP and even CP stepped up to give their members action.

Whereas brown sticky stuffter trash bin clans like brown sticky stuffality will be forever laughed at and classified as a tier 9 clan - akin to PoP, BV, BL (all these clans were actually beneficial to the community and even introduced people to clanning so Fi is actually worse lmfao) etc

Fatality is the cancer of the pure world, filled to the brim with retards, rejects and foreign spastics members with the most brain dead leadership to date.

Loser