EoP's Saturday F2P - Poor Lil' Ol' Cp ;]

Murd

was scouting eop. 

you massed more mains then sv today.

gz on your trip :/

Show me 3 mains we had.

After the amount of complaints last week we agreed it's not right to bring mains, even if we do have more of a reason then any other clan to do so..

We had farmoil and Schoolboy with us, and we kicked schoolboy off his an hour in. We're not hiding anything here

No need for lies lil parm.

I'm sure once Sv stop interfering with pure clan trip times the handful of mains we have to AC them will rightly fuck off, until then Sv is a cancer to the whole pure community and there is no reason why we should be the only ones to deal with it, if other clans want the issue of mains to end then they should come together and close Sv.

Then we can go back to complaining about other, slightly less annoying issues.

OT: Tristin has somehow made CP worse than whoever was leading before him.

Wasn't there but i heard zu weren't ever involved with cp in a fight against eop, like you said in the topic; after clearing cp, zu hit you. Doesn't sound like teaming to me. As for the mains: stop bringing them even though you're brown sticky stuff without them you'll just have to deal with that reality. From what i've heard this topic is full of propaganda. It's a shame that there's some respectable members in eop and the rest make their clan as a whole look broccolied.

Prep us again so we can beat you again please. Zu 5 months and strong. Eop 9 years of fuckall.

didnt eop lose to zu in a prep?? l000l CP will obvs bully you whenever they want, pretty sure their ranks don't care about the rival vs eop since they made u pull 10 and made cronic go with foe on a pk trip. They moved on 

Can CP bully us again pls? They must have bullied us so hard that we forgot it ever happened.

Wasn't there but i heard zu weren't ever involved with cp in a fight against eop, like you said in the topic; after clearing cp, zu hit you. Doesn't sound like teaming to me. As for the mains: stop bringing them even though you're brown sticky stuff without them you'll just have to deal with that reality. From what i've heard this topic is full of propaganda. It's a shame that there's some respectable members in eop and the rest make their clan as a whole look broccolied.

Prep us again so we can beat you again please. Zu 5 months and strong. Eop 9 years of fuckall.

Sounds to me like CP were getting cleared and called your asses over to spare them.

We're prepping you Friday, I hope you're there! Our prep record vs you is 5-1, idk why you're so cocky.