[Saturday]Conviction Destroying Fatality, Shitting on Soupermacy and Putting LT in There Place

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

OzJSJ3D.png

Today the glorious Pink Gods peaked at 80 people. Our trip consisted of Supremacy trying to stall there trip for 3 hours so our pull can go down...that didn't happen so they teamed with Leet Rejects. Fatality thought they had control over the wildy...this is our wilderness now. Leet Tactics got bullied...expect more these next upcoming weekends.

Clans We Focused

Fatality

Soupremacy

Leet Rejects

If you got hit by us and you aren't up there...sorry :/ you might have just been in the way.

(Warning You Fight Any of These Clans Expect Us)

AqWNHUT.png

hIGTKjL.png

Video

Belg Production

hIGTKjL.png

Pictures

Z9yiU1P.png

niq7EhD.png

49FQKQo.png

gZmoNcl.png

KwA0CFy.png

grNw6Gj.png

3Tkai0H.png

MFhxSxG.png

YH7TxTD.png

cv will end like the rest of ur 200 clans closed whitout anyone knowing who the fuck u are

I made more history with my past clans in the last year than you did with Hostility and EF together.... go back into your little crib with Leet Tactics and make sure your both ready for the beating that will be put down on you,and this time we wont let you wait 3 hours.

Ur an absolute joke.
We fought ur brown sticky stuffty  30 mains for 40 mins and then u rush 5 of us saying fi cleared, goodjob and i hope ur 0-500 in preps,mass recruiting,lvl 40's,39defence (why are you even on this forums when u have defence) won't hurt ur clan in the long run
Also other brown sticky stuffty clans like sv learned not to call us out seeing as we bullied them into main clanning

Gl today

Much love

Ur an absolute joke.

We fought ur brown sticky stuffty  30 mains for 40 mins and then u rush 5 of us saying fi cleared, goodjob and i hope ur 0-500 in preps,mass recruiting,lvl 40's,39defence (why are you even on this forums when u have defence) won't hurt ur clan in the long run

Gl today

Andddddddddd... that's how you make a clan mad! See you today bud.

Expect to get bullied by everyone lmfao, you couldnt handle supremacy bullying you and now you start brown sticky stuff with fatality and other clans? Jeez... 

EDIT: LMFAO YOUR VIDEO ENDS WHEN YOU'RE GETTING PUSHED TO LVL 1 BY SUPREMACY LOL

You ok kid ?

The funny thing is we did not start brown sticky stuff you asked us for a fight when we only had 30 opts and you had 70, when we refused, you started attacking us in single with your fucking 30-40 def rejects we pulled you all the way to lvl 5 and just YOLO it. Being outnumbered by fucking 40 we still tried to fight and you talk brown sticky stuff because you had 40 opts more than us and killed like 10-15 LT members

Blame your leaders, there decisions hurt your clan broccoli..don't blame us.

I'm one of the ranks, we waited DR for long time so we got bored, please don't claim wins with your fucking 40 def rejects when we was down opts by fucking 40. It was a fun fight at lvl 5 but you guys going to far about flaming and brown sticky stuff because you killed 10 LT members lol!