@Terror - much love.

WEBACKNIGGA

Well done my friend, pretty nice pull.

To the Doom hype riding members who have been flaming a brown sticky stuff ton, can't wait till the hype dies down and you start complaining.

You must be in Terror? Why you so salty

Yes I am in Terror

I do not see where I am being salty, it is just what it is. Every hyped clan does the same. Good people will stay, hype/glory finders will leave. It is not hard to understand.

Terror hyped last week and talked so much brown sticky stuff lol. What happen today? You pulled 35

Terror hyped last week and talked so much brown sticky stuff lol. What happen today? You pulled 35

I for one did not talk brown sticky stuff, you seem to generalize "Terror" as every member in Terror

Especially to yet another version of a clan like Zenith. If you find this as flame then I am sorry, I find it as a reality.

About our pull: I find that our pull was lower than expected, yet we were able to manage many fights against the LPC scene besides SF since they went with Iv. I do not see your point.

I for one did not talk brown sticky stuff, you seem to generalize "Terror" as every member in Terror

Especially to yet another version of a clan like Zenith. If you find this as flame then I am sorry, I find it as a reality.

About our pull: I find that our pull was lower than expected, yet we were able to manage many fights against the LPC scene besides SF since they went with Iv. I do not see your point.

Like you said, you generalize "Doom" as every member in Doom.

We are flaming them bcuz of propaganda that they said today, i mean why the hell you care about Fs?

Terror did the same thing last week.

Like you said, you generalize "Doom" as every member in Doom.

We are flaming them bcuz of propaganda that they said today, i mean why the hell you care about Fs?

Terror did the same thing last week.

If you didn't read my earlier comment, I wrote "Doom Hype Riding members", that is not all of Doom unless you consider all of Doom hype riders. I am not commenting on behalf of Fs, I comment on behalf of Doom's flame towards Terror. Fs can do what they want. Gj to them fighting down 40 though, that isn't something Doom could do while they were in their final days of HPC.

Like I repeat, I do not know why you are saying "Terror" as if it was the whole clan. Find me 15 people from Terror who flamed Doom for x or y reason, and I will understand that a good number did flame Doom while I was not present.

If you didn't read my earlier comment, I wrote "Doom Hype Riding members", that is not all of Doom unless you consider all of Doom hype riders. I am not commenting on behalf of Fs, I comment on behalf of Doom's flame towards Terror. Fs can do what they want. Gj to them fighting down 40 though, that isn't something Doom could do while they were in their final days of HPC.

Like I repeat, I do not know why you are saying "Terror" as if it was the whole clan. Find me 15 people from Terror who flamed Doom for x or y reason, and I will understand that a good number did flame Doom while I was not present.

Lol who are you? tbh idgaf about fs or terror, i can hype all i want and all the members too

Lol who are you? tbh idgaf about fs or terror, i can hype all i want and all the members too

Was not hard getting you off topic lol. Go hype up ex-LT member, that is all you have.

I am as equally relevant as you in this community, and that is very low tbh.