Cmon Now ZU....

Cronic

I don't like to flame other clans but i have a bad impression of eruption of pures. Some of there member/ranks are quite annoying.

I see what you did there lol.

It's mostly because in the past i've been harrassed to join zu and when i politely declined, i got laughed at out of nowhere. I'm just being honest !

I don't quite understand why you quote me as a reply to joe ftw.

Idk why ZU feels the need to act big when all they do is crash fights, team with other clans, and back out of preps. Seems like their community is starting to fill up with retards, was bad enough that their staff were retards.

Whatttttttttttttttttttt hahahaha we're always first to start fights and we end up getting crashed, we've never teamed and we haven't ever once backed out of a prep. 

Whatttttttttttttttttttt hahahaha we're always first to start fights and we end up getting crashed, we've never teamed and we haven't ever once backed out of a prep. 

L O L, WHAT IS THIS WHOLE TOPIC ABOUT THEN?

You just backed out yesterday? Idc what your reason is, backing out is backing out.

L O L, WHAT IS THIS WHOLE TOPIC ABOUT THEN?

You just backed out yesterday? Idc what your reason is, backing out is backing out.

OMG BACKED OUT SO SCARED OMG PUSSIES. Nope, there's just more important things going on like all the ex-lpc's first ever P2P trip.

We didn't back out, we cancelled.

Why are you being difficult? Your broccolied replies don't merit an answer after this. You know what I mean.

BACK OUT. intransitive verb. : to withdraw especially from a commitment or contest.

can·cel verb 1.
decide or announce that (an arranged or planned event) will not take place.

Call it what you want, you backed out, you cancled, you pussied out, it's all the same thing lol