1-20 Def

Hassan is back

At the end of the day, pures aren't even 1-25 def. Pures have mostly been considered as 1-20 def, and before that 1-10 def. At the end of the day even 1-25 def should've never happened; so what's the difference making it 1-39. If you want pures, it should've never went past 20. 

Although, technically a pure is any account that limits any stat under 99 on purpose, aka a pure could be 75 attack 99 def... 

To reply to the topic:

It's almost 2017, the game is dying. To make a new account just to attempt a restart on a dying game is typically a waste of time. The economy on the game is going to brown sticky stuff like pre-eoc GP getting cheaper and cheaper.

But that's besides the point, even changing the def levels to 1-20 wouldn't change the fact that clans like CP will always bring mains and pure clanning will forever be fucked.

this game isn't dying lmfao this community site still see 450+ people daily and edgeville p2p/f2p is active without the support of the coordinated pure community already imagine if we made new accounts that were actually pures that we could use for 1v1 how active it would be. People always say the game is dying the game is dying blah blah blah but theres currently 43k people online and it's not even peak times..just admit ur excuses are just another reason to justify not making a new account

edit: the game was infact more inactive when it started being f2p/p2p 1v1 was absent along with f2p multi

this game isn't dying lmfao this community site still see 450+ people daily and edgeville p2p/f2p is active without the support of the coordinated pure community already imagine if we made new accounts that were actually pures that we could use for 1v1 how active it would be. People always say the game is dying the game is dying blah blah blah but theres currently 43k people online and it's not even peak times..just admit ur excuses are just another reason to justify not making a new account

edit: the game was infact more inactive when it started being f2p/p2p 1v1 was absent along with f2p multi

Game is dying lmfao. at the end of the day the game was so much more active in the past. The people that play now aren't pures, pures are just a history to the game because they already died out. Probably because HPCs are 30+ def, but at the end of the day it's too late.

And you completely ignored the fact that I said 1-20 def wouldn't change the state of the pure clanning scene since clans like CP will forever take mains.

Game is dying lmfao. at the end of the day the game was so much more active in the past. The people that play now aren't pures, pures are just a history to the game because they already died out. Probably because HPCs are 30+ def, but at the end of the day it's too late.

And you completely ignored the fact that I said 1-20 def wouldn't change the state of the pure clanning scene since clans like CP will forever take mains.

OSRS active playerbase is continually increasing and is now well ahead of RS3

you can stop bullbrown sticky stuffting now

I really don't understand how the game is dying there more players that play oldschool/rs3 combined then EVER - people have said the game was dying at times when there was 3+ clans pulling 100 it'll always be said but here we are STILL playing and 1-20 def would change the state of the pure community If every clan opted for 1-20 defence and CP was the only clan left at 30+ defence there members at some point would get in touch with reality and realize that we should join the actual pure clans + we could deprive the clans of action if our accounts were actual Pure accounts which would allow us to fight at low level wild where mains would be unable to touch us. 

CP Already tries to drag every fight to mossies seeing as there mains can't hit anyone at corp so imagine how it would be if our accounts were 1-20 def. They would be in trouble.

yeah, and then because the clan leaders of hpc (who MOST of them are actually still the ones leading) let their scene die due to their cancer ways, which forced the lpcs to move up and ruined our scene as well

way too many restrictions on lpc like

-only f2p (lmfao)

-75 cap? if u wana max u have to stay 40 atk (lmfao)

-clans are constantly changing the cap. may as well just make lpc 1-4 def

-clans HARDLY ever prep - they prep A LOT less than hpc - and thats saying something considering hpc barely even prep for the most part

There is only 4 Active LPC clans. If we had more we would prep weekly and have even more action....EVEN THO WE HAVE MORE ACTION AND LESS CANCER THAN HPC SCENE!

this is like one of the main reasons i stopped clanning. There's no place for actualy pures anymore. I'm maxed with 1 def, 52 prayer and 75 attack so im 87 combat. Thats way above lpc cap and no fucking way am i joining an hpc so i have to see these abomination level 111s who think theyre pures

this is like one of the main reasons i stopped clanning. There's no place for actualy pures anymore. I'm maxed with 1 def, 52 prayer and 75 attack so im 87 combat. Thats way above lpc cap and no fucking way am i joining an hpc so i have to see these abomination level 111s who think theyre pures

Wait till mpc scene or adapt to get involved at the end of the day

this is like one of the main reasons i stopped clanning. There's no place for actualy pures anymore. I'm maxed with 1 def, 52 prayer and 75 attack so im 87 combat. Thats way above lpc cap and no fucking way am i joining an hpc so i have to see these abomination level 111s who think theyre pures

So would you come back if we were able to return pure clanning to it's former glory 1-20 defence?  :wub:

I think that's a cop out if you're willing to attend two weekend trips on runescape still the commitment is still present. It doesn't take long to build a new pure. It just whether or not you really care about restoring real pure clanning tbh.

LPC/MPC scene could remains strict 1-20 def. HPCs are never going back IMO.

At the end of the day, pures aren't even 1-25 def. Pures have mostly been considered as 1-20 def, and before that 1-10 def. At the end of the day even 1-25 def should've never happened; so what's the difference making it 1-39. If you want pures, it should've never went past 20. 

Although, technically a pure is any account that limits any stat under 99 on purpose, aka a pure could be 75 attack 99 def... 

To reply to the topic:

It's almost 2017, the game is dying. To make a new account just to attempt a restart on a dying game is typically a waste of time. The economy on the game is going to brown sticky stuff like pre-eoc GP getting cheaper and cheaper.

But that's besides the point, even changing the def levels to 1-20 wouldn't change the fact that clans like CP will always bring mains and pure clanning will forever be fucked.

Well.. Adamant is significantly better than mith. 39 Def is huge if you're a 50/60/75 atk pure trying to do any damage on that person. Mithril didn't make 1 def utterly useless.

@@Billy Join AAO 60-88 cmb or w8 for other MPC clans to reopen.

OSRS active playerbase is continually increasing and is now well ahead of RS3

you can stop bullbrown sticky stuffting now

Pure base isn't.

I really don't understand how the game is dying there more players that play oldschool/rs3 combined then EVER - people have said the game was dying at times when there was 3+ clans pulling 100 it'll always be said but here we are STILL playing and 1-20 def would change the state of the pure community If every clan opted for 1-20 defence and CP was the only clan left at 30+ defence there members at some point would get in touch with reality and realize that we should join the actual pure clans + we could deprive the clans of action if our accounts were actual Pure accounts which would allow us to fight at low level wild where mains would be unable to touch us. 

CP Already tries to drag every fight to mossies seeing as there mains can't hit anyone at corp so imagine how it would be if our accounts were 1-20 def. They would be in trouble.

Again completely ignoring the fact about MAINS, not 39 def. MAINS. It's the mains that ruin the clanning scene, nothing to do with the defence levels.

And regardless of the fact the games playerbase is growing, the people that actually play the game are the people that actually skill and PVM AKA mains. The game we play is dying, not the game they play.

i think that its a never-ending cycle see:

1 ppl willing to play pures and have fun with their clans and a solid pure community

2 sore losers and weaker clans try to get an edge to be able to compete with the rest: train defence, pray, att up to whatever numbers they feel necessary

3 in order to keep up with the rest, lasting pure clans decide to update their reqs and train other stats up as well

4 sore losers and weaker clans decide it's time for a new tactic in order to compete: bring mains and give fight locs to other main clans

5 ppl start complaining that community is cancer, there is willingness to change

6 changes are applied and things look promising

7 back to step 1

(why pple still making this topics?) how can they not understand this ^^^^^^^^^^^^ no matter how many times u go 1 def pure it will always end in a 30+

the only way to make this happen is if runescape puts a RESET DEFENCE option and 1 DEFENCE WORLD

why ? because there are 3 types of players 1) fked up his acc got defence and cbf making new acc 2) gets defence just to have advantage over others = cancer 3)pple that are always down to stay 1 defence no matter what.....with reset u make players 1) able to play and 1 defence world disable the 2) cancers ending with every1 being a player 3)

and that will never happen, thats why i play rsps... fuck rs.