#Truth

Papa Bear

If the CB cap was raised to 78 or 80 (anything above 80 I disagree as do most people) then their maxed F2P accounts with 1 prayer wouldn't hold them at an advantage in preps and in the wilderness. They need these advantages to even stay slightly relevant. They are litterly the only LPC who doesn't want to move the LPC to P2P as well as F2P. They might bring their MPC accounts to their P2P trips but some of us have lives and can't train 2 accounts because we have things to do like jobs/college a family etc. Another point, they bring their MPC accounts to their weekend trips (as well as paying rockman to camp Doom and IV because they can't do it solo) so when they say don't raise the cap they are being hypocritical as fuck and completely invalidates their reasoning to stay 75 and not 78 or 80. So to every other LPC that want's to raise the cap don't wait for every fucking LPC to do it just do it, talk among yourselves without FS and set a new cap and quit the bitching. Eventually they will have to go with it or be retards and stay 75.

Watch a mediator delete this and give me 3 warning points for it lmao

haha , thats a good joke , please write down some more!

PS , i did not ask.

+1

says the man that can't make up his mind on which clan he wants to be in, sad thing is Control Pker made you l0l god bless your little heart broham

I made Control Pker, I am in #singlssquad  for life broski 

How many more topics are you guys going to make on this topic lmao

All this 'Fs ded' talk yet you are desperate for us to raise our cb cos we run the LPC scene.

That's funny you need Terror to snipe doom to not get fucked  @@Hormone can confirm that

Leave the lil guy alone , its not his fault Fs has leaks in their clan.

whoever leaked it already got caught because they made a mistake when they originally leaked it, grats fs.

+1

I made Control Pker, I am in #singlssquad  for life broski 

That's funny you need Terror to snipe doom to not get fucked  @@Hormone can confirm that

Is that why dome didn't accept our prep declaration? We gave you the opportunity to have exceptions, over 75- but you backed out? what happened man

whoever leaked it already got caught because they made a mistake when they originally leaked it, grats fs.

Is that why dome didn't accept our prep declaration? We gave you the opportunity to have exceptions, over 75- but you backed out? what happened man

Haha youre delusional haha , keep kicking members haha ,