Worst clan to ever exist?

Amenuh

But you really are trying too hard :/

First of all is any of this negative? I'm confused. Second of all You have no idea my history and past so you shouldn't be a judge of my relevancy. How is posting a prediction/opinion automatically classified as trying too hard for anything? Sorry but I have ties to people in both these clans and many more in my history. You are no judge of my relevancy.

First of all is any of this negative? I'm confused. Second of all You have no idea my history and past so you shouldn't be a judge of my relevancy. How is posting a prediction/opinion automatically classified as trying too hard for anything? Sorry but I have ties to people in both these clans and many more in my history. You are no judge of my relevancy.

Why are you suddenly salty. Quit trying too hard. Ktxbai. 

CP/EoP, Both clans slumped a lot in pre-eoc, both have broccolied leadership against Fatality, MM, and Foe. Probably the two worst. Other than that, PoP, and conviction are brown sticky stuff aswell, and IR

Every clan has slumped a lot on 07 and pre eoc. Clans that were open from the start at least. Difference was some toughed it out when others just closed the doors. Something CP and EOP both did was tough it out. Unfortunately I can't say that about CP anymore, they're long gone at this point.

stop trying so hard deed nobody knows u

Hanu is a broccoli, didn't go passed senior member in MM pre-eoc but his points about cp are spot on.

Every clan has had its low points, EoP bullied MM for the majority of 2011 and half of 2k12 forcing them to team with HF and Fi bullied MM in 2k12, the reason why CP is probably the worst clan out of EoP,Fi,FOE,MM,TLP,CP is because they never really achieved anything.

Hanu is a broccoli, didn't go passed senior member in MM pre-eoc but his points about cp are spot on.

Every clan has had its low points, EoP bullied MM for the majority of 2011 and half of 2k12 forcing them to team with HF and Fi bullied MM in 2k12, the reason why CP is probably the worst clan out of EoP,Fi,FOE,MM,TLP,CP is because they never really achieved anything.

yeah eop really bullied mm by losing 120 vs 100 and 100 vs 75

just stop my sides hurt