Why we win the rivalry

Lt_Pride

wow

dr lost to nr 1 & 2 matched MPC's

and you beat nemesis that did f2p for the 1st time? And you lost to ascent..

Gzz you're absolutely winning rivalry.. just no...

you are a perfect example of a brainwashed member

wow

dr lost to nr 1 & 2 matched MPC's

and you beat nemesis that did f2p for the 1st time? And you lost to ascent..

Gzz you're absolutely winning rivalry.. just no...

you are a perfect example of a brainwashed member

This

don't understand why ur so mad, zu left the cc to keep there piles and you never told us to sit. Watch your mouth tbh.

You really have no right to talk down to anyone.

Can't believe people genuinely thought the OP is in LT

lol, yeah, that's not LT

Idk who made this topic, but I'll just end this right now. Both of the clans doing average, and no one yet winning the rivalry.

It doesn't matter if LT lost to A this week because our prep record against A is pretty good we only have 2 losses now against A. I know we did pretty bad this week but every clan has their ups and downs.

About DR they lost preps and only won a prep vs LT last week which made their record against LT 1 win and 3 losses. But like I said every clan has their ups and downs.

About the wildy DR and LT keep hugging single each trip now which pisses me of as a LT rank because DR is scared to go multi, it's not our fault they called CV last week to fight us which DR still ran to single and still got destroyed. Bit like I said you never know what's going to happen this week or next week.

We can't just say that someone is winning the rivalry, because they beat us in a prep last week lol.

Watch all DR members try to flame me and disagree

Idk who made this topic, but I'll just end this right now. Both of the clans doing average, and no one yet winning the rivalry.

It doesn't matter if LT lost to A this week because our prep record against A is pretty good we only have 2 losses now against A. I know we did pretty bad this week but every clan has their ups and downs.

About DR they lost preps and only won a prep vs LT last week which made their record against LT 1 win and 3 losses. But like I said every clan has their ups and downs.

About the wildy DR and LT keep hugging single each trip now which pisses me of as a LT rank because DR is scared to go multi, it's not our fault they called CV last week to fight us which DR still ran to single and still got destroyed. Bit like I said you never know what's going to happen this week or next week.

We can't just say that someone is winning the rivalry, because they beat us in a prep last week lol.

you're so smart man I agree with you!!!!!

Can someone ban this tomato? @@slushpuppy

nice white undies crafted

brainwash.gif

can't believe more people don't believe it is, the kid sounds just like legacy always angry and spelling nothing right.

Are you serious kid? Idk who the fuck are you but chill your balls down kid, don't start brown sticky stuff.

If you are sithlord then grow the fuck up and be a mature human being you are 27 years old ffs, you have kids, get a better life please. Quit acting cauliflower you kid minded broccoli

Are you serious kid? Idk who the fuck are you but chill your balls down kid, don't start brown sticky stuff.

If you are sithlord then grow the fuck up and be a mature human being you are 27 years old ffs, you have kids, get a better life please. Quit acting cauliflower you kid minded broccoli

How long did it take you to write that?